Transportation

Clive

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

ย 

ย 

Taking it round in a van and wheeling it out for photo opportunities?ย 

ย 

What you say @Tym?

Got some good shots of the Tomos like that, got to ride in AC comfort with the radio blasting, who the fuck wants to ride scooters anywhere except in front of a hot chick, they are babe magnets ya know.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Tym said:

Got some good shots of the Tomos like that, got to ride in AC comfort with the radio blasting, who the fuck wants to ride scooters anywhere except in front of a hot chick, they are babe magnets ya know.

I can understand with a moped if you're doing a distance......but a 1000cc motorcycle?

It may be broken down of course.......but most people have cover for recovery?

This is weird shit.......why is his bike in the van? Did he bin it? Is it fucked?

And why did he only post this pic on the other forum?

Or maybeย he's going undercover as part of his spying gig?

What you reckon @Swagman?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

This is weird shit.......why is his bike in the van? Did he bin it? Is it fucked?

And why did he only post this pic on the other forum?

Or maybeย he's going undercover as part of his spying gig?

What you reckon @Swagman?

I think he takes the bike in the van takes it out gets pictures, and all because he only has a car licence and canโ€™t ride a bike.๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Swagman said:

I think he takes the bike in the van takes it out gets pictures, and all because he only has a car licence and canโ€™t ride a bike.๐Ÿ˜‚

New job?........nationwide bike deliveries.......Man (debatable) and a Van.๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's his bike in there though!

Is it?.........he could be riding around on a 125 for all we know.

Evidence needed to back up his claim.๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Clive said:

Is it?.........he could be riding around on a 125 for all we know.

Evidence needed to back up his claim.๐Ÿ˜€

Well he did do a sort of Dark ride report last year on the other forum where he was visiting some sort of inner city no-go area.

I suppose he could have taken the GSX in the van and took his profile bike picย by that tunnel?

Then popped it back in the van and went the rest of the way by bus?

• Haha 1

you twats .... , this is a two bird one stone trick,ย  some of you may know my dad passed last year , we used to do 3 or 4 trips a year on our bikes..... ย i bought the van so me and mrs could go away , Luxembourg , Germany, Scotland wherever.... can take as much luggage as we want , mrs can go sight seeing or shopping while i go outย on bikeย ย .

im not just a pretty face .

ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

you twats .... , this is a two bird one stone trick,ย  some of you may know my dad passed last year , we used to do 3 or 4 trips a year on our bikes..... ย i bought the van so me and mrs could go away , Luxembourg , Germany, Scotland wherever.... can take as much luggage as we want , mrs can go sight seeing or shopping while i go outย on bikeย ย .

ย 

Surely the riding to these places is what makes the holiday though?

Wouldn't it be better ifย you and the missus went by plane to wherever you're going? Being stuck in a van for days isn't much of a holiday is it?

Then take a few trips away on the bike on your own?

21 minutes ago, Six30 said:

ย 

Thatโ€™s a great idea ๐Ÿ’ก.

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Surely the riding to these places is what makes the holiday though?

Wouldn't it be better ifย you and the missus went by plane to wherever you're going? Being stuck in a van for days isn't much of a holiday is it?

Then take a few trips away on the bike on your own?

taking van we can stop off where and when we want , its not a mad rush to get where we are going .ย 

plus , who's got up to go away or come home on bike ย and its pissing down, nothing worse .

i'll be going away on my own as well .

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

taking van we can stop off where and when we want , its not a mad rush to get where we are going .ย 

plus , who's got up to go away or come home on bike ย and its pissing down, nothing worse .

On the plus side thereโ€™s room for blender and his bike.๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

Living where I am I know quite a few guys who combine a biking holiday with taking the wife as well. And there's two types!

Those who come over with their wives on the plane and hire a bike on the days they want to go out.

The other type (which is the most popular) is the wife flies out......and the guy rides out, usually getting here before she does. Then on the return, she flies out......then he leaves.

I meet up with a guy who does this every year......and he brings his dog Buddy on the bike. I'm seeing him again in September.

IMG_20191016_123249-min.jpg.cee9d7ac599e17a861841ef054171fba.jpg

Apart from guys with little trail bikes that can't do distances, or track bikes that are not road legal, I've never heard of anybody doing it your way.

It's a bit Sturgis "Trailer Queen" for me!ย 

ย 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Swagman said:

On the plus side thereโ€™s room for blender and his bike.๐Ÿ‘

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

With signwriting on the van "The Trailer Queens" no doubt.ย :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Takes the bike out of the van to take a photo next to a foreign landmark then puts it back in the van. What a fucking casual.

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Living where I am I know quite a few guys who combine a biking holiday with taking the wife as well. And there's two types!

Those who come over with their wives on the plane and hire a bike on the days they want to go out.

The other type (which is the most popular) is the wife flies out......and the guy rides out, usually getting here before she does. Then on the return, she flies out......then he leaves.

I meet up with a guy who does this every year......and he brings his dog Buddy on the bike. I'm seeing him again in September.

IMG_20191016_123249-min.jpg.cee9d7ac599e17a861841ef054171fba.jpg

Apart from guys with little trail bikes that can't do distances, or track bikes that are not road legal, I've never heard of anybody doing it your way.

It's a bit Sturgis "Trailer Queen" for me!ย 

ย 

That's awesome, bet the dog loves itย 

• Like 1