Pervs on Forums!

Slowlycatchymonkey

I promise I dont post from the point of view of a male with arrested development ? but I have rewritten a few posts I think might set you off ?

When I joined the forum that shalt not be named in 2018 I kept quiet about being female cos I know where some lovely gents minds immediately go and it can mess things up, then after about 6 months someone who knew me outed me as being female, you can ask @Six30 he thought I was a bloke right up to the point I went on my sabbatical ?

I then got 4 different guys from the forum pm’ing me and emailing me in fairly strong pursuit and I dont blame them for having a go, they wanted a biking bird so why not have a punt but for me it was a right PITA cos some can get nasty when you say no thanks. Some other guys were just nice n normal n friendly (like here) but some of them.... jeez.

But its good here, just the normal type of weirdos ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I promise I dont post from the point of view of a male with arrested development ? but I have rewritten a few posts I think might set you off ?

When I joined the forum that shalt not be named in 2018 I kept quiet about being female cos I know where some lovely gents minds immediately go and it can mess things up, then after about 6 months someone who knew me outed me as being female, you can ask @Six30 he thought I was a bloke right up to the point I went on my sabbatical ?

I then got 4 different guys from the forum pm’ing me and emailing me in fairly strong pursuit and I dont blame them for having a go, they wanted a biking bird so why not have a punt but for me it was a right PITA cos some can get nasty when you say no thanks. Some other guys were just nice n normal n friendly (like here) but some of them.... jeez.

Difference here is we respect the ladies Caroline. You, @Sofia, and @Grasshopper's Ride are probably not aware of it but we're very protective of female members.

Also, there will never be any ganging up as you've encountered elsewhere, and no weirdos will PM you.

If an outsider started getting disrespectful to you you'd find that the whole forum would turn on them en-masse. Along with @Tym making death threats of course!

Yes....there will be some smutty double entendres, Bruce's ass, and on occasion my pubes! But that's just lavatorial humour.......which is poles apart from creepy behaviour.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

38 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

whadya mean weirdos

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Difference here is we respect the ladies Caroline. You, @Sofia, and @Grasshopper's Ride are probably not aware of it but we're very protective of female members.

Also, there will never be any ganging up as you've encountered elsewhere, and no weirdos will PM you.

If an outsider started getting disrespectful to you you'd find that the whole forum would turn on them en-masse. Along with @Tym making death threats of course!

Yes....there will be some smutty double entendres, Bruce's ass, and on occasion my pubes! But that's just lavatorial humour.......which is poles apart from creepy behaviour.

Oh yeah I know well its just harmless carry on biking humour. I wouldnt stick around if folk were creepy!

• Like 2

@XTreme I was only talking about this forum to my husband last night saying I enjoy this place because theres just a bit of joking around and chatting shit and no-one seems to get there hair off too much. Plus theres lots of ride reports. I’m always myself on the internet, I cant abide pretence but we all have different sides to our personality and I’m definitely more relaxed on here. 

Anyway a bit more back on topic @Sofia have you done that one before or are you going to new places?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@XTreme I was only talking about this forum to my husband last night saying I enjoy this place because theres just a bit of joking around and chatting shit and no-one seems to get there hair off too much. Plus theres lots of ride reports. I’m always myself on the internet, I cant abide pretence but we all have different sides to our personality and I’m definitely more relaxed on here. 

Anyway a bit more back on topic @Sofia have you done that one before or are you going to new places?

That's great Caroline! 

Most of us on here have met others over the last 20 years......though nobody has met everybody if you get my drift.

And everybody is as they appear on here.....there's no false internet personas! So basically, what you see is what you get!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

man or woman , i treated you right didn't i ... sugar tits  :wave:

• Haha 4

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

FFS dont make me like you now ?

Now I'd really like to know the identity of these sickos wouldn't you @Six30?

I guarantee you it won't be a "Jack the Lad" type character......but thinking about that, apart from us two there weren't any others.

No....my money's on one of those well spoken, pedantic types......usually of a quietish disposition when in company. The type who'll put in complaints to Mods about you for every little thing.

Those are the ones who ALWAYS have the dirty little secrets behind their air of respectability.

Am I getting warm Caroline?

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Now I'd really like to know the identity of these sickos wouldn't you @Six30?

I guarantee you it won't be a "Jack the Lad" type character......but thinking about that, apart from us two there weren't any others.

No....my money's on one of those well spoken, pedantic types......usually of a quietish disposition when in company. The type who'll put in complaints to Mods about you for every little thing.

Those are the ones who ALWAYS have the dirty little secrets behind their air of respectability.

Am I getting warm Caroline?

yeh your probably right .... come on lets have some names @Slowlycatchymonkey

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

yeh your probably right .... come on lets have some names @Slowlycatchymonkey

Not a chance, I doubt Archduke Ferdinands demise meant to cause so much trouble but it did. 

I will say though your pretty damn close on the polite and pedantic front ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

The quietest of them all sent me a message saying was I about because-  “me so horny.”

Very quickly followed by another message saying he was really sorry and hadn’t meant to press send?!?!?! 

how many dirty messages did@XTremesend you when he thought you was a bloke ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Six30 said:

how many dirty messages did@XTremesend you when he thought you was a bloke ?

I never thought she was a bloke you twat.

It's quite obvious by the way she writes that she's a woman.

Just now, XTreme said:

I never thought she was a bloke you twat.

It's quite obvious by the way she writes that she's a woman.

Tis now. It wasnt then. I deliberately omitted anything womanly. I only told someone cos they invited me on a trip and I felt it was deceitful. Plus women change group dynamics so best to fess up. Graciously they said they couldn’t care less and I was still more than welcome ?

• Like 1

On 05/04/2021 at 19:21, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Really. Crikey. No he was always fine with me. No weirdness and I liked the stuff he posted?

Sorry he didnt like you though, am surprised. 

A certain type of person doesn't like me Caroline.......they feel very insecure around people like me.

Just now, XTreme said:

A certain type of person doesn't like me Caroline.......they feel very insecure around people like me.

I don’t get it. But then a certain type of person doesnt like me either so I know that experience well ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Damn - gonna have to step up my game to become a special type of weirdo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

So.....the search continues....I've deleted previous name.

He's still a sick weirdo.....but not one of the sick weirdos that we're looking for.

@Six30......name and shame my man! And trust me.....I won't tell Blinder that you're outing his perverts! 

• Haha 1

Easy to get names, just sign up using the handle ToHotToTrot put up a pin up girl as an avatar and claim to ride a Suzuki GS 1000...

You;ll be floundering with bottom feeding  suckers in no time.

?

• Haha 1