Pervs on Forums!

Slowlycatchymonkey

20 minutes ago, Tym said:

Easy to get names, just sign up using the handle ToHotToTrot put up a pin up girl as an avatar and claim to ride a Suzuki GS 1000...

You;ll be floundering with bottom feeding  suckers in no time.

?

What do you make of this place then Tym?

Trying to run their two most high profile members off the forum, while perverts have free reign to hassle women via PM.

Fawlty Towers I'd say!

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So.....the search continues....I've deleted previous name.

He's still a sick weirdo.....but not one of the sick weirdos that we're looking for.

@Six30......name and shame my man! And trust me.....I won't tell Blinder that you're outing his perverts! 

how the fook would i know whos been perving by pm :twat:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Six30 said:

how the fook would i know whos been perving by pm :twat:

Who would you suspect then?

Remember it'll be one of those well-spoken pedantic ones.

Which doesn't narrow it down much admittedly.

Just now, XTreme said:

Damn......you can't leave us hanging on this one!

You know how peeps accused of sex offences have their lives wrecked by the accusation with no trial and no redress? Well I’d like to spare my crazy faces that fate. Theyre just men without any training or sensibility over what is and isn’t acceptable... just twats ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thats the nice thing about the pistol permit process in CT, you cant have even the air of any domestic abuse  in your history, you will not get a permit to carry, period.

Great way to vet a date in this state.

:wave:

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Come on man you must know which one of your personas done it :classic_laugh:

Typical! Too lazy to write a thread title, but all the energy in the world for fucking trolling!

Somebody write this mullethead an incomprehensible Warning PM FFS!

That used to be Clive's gig......until he did a fucking Reggie Perrin!

• Haha 2

Serious point coming, brace yourself ?

I feel bad about it. Cos most folk are alright really and I see my sons, husband and other good men who are the majority having a hard time just because of some freakish minority. 

I suppose the womany part of me wud wanna say, its ok we know most of you are normal!

We just have to run, hide or kill the 10% ? ? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tym said:

Thats the nice thing about the pistol permit process in CT, you cant have even the air of any domestic abuse  in your history, you will not get a permit to carry, period.

Great way to vet a date in this state.

The nice thing about here is guns aren’t a thing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Mind you if I had a daughter and they came any where near her I’d f*ckin turn them into chop suey so you have a point! ?

Look at it this way.....I don't want those deviants turning up here and hassling our ladies.

Based on what i see we could do without about 90% of males to be honest. The last 10% are getting all the chicks already so it wouldnt be a big loss.

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

The nice thing about here is guns aren’t a thing.

They would be if everyone had guns. Hard to live free if you decide you are the only one without.  :wave:

2 minutes ago, Tym said:

Based on what i see we could do without about 90% of males to be honest. The last 10% are getting all the chicks already so it wouldnt be a big loss.

They would be if everyone had guns. Hard to live free if you decide you are the only one without.  :wave:

Yep true so very glad theyre not a thing here. 

I dunno about 90% not being honest. Emotional honesty is one route to freedom and women are pretty forgiving.

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

women are pretty, forgiving?

Fixed, you forgot a comma and a question mark, Most women i know here carry, Tammy loves her glocks and sigs, and its nice for the ladies to know a more powerful man cant take advantage.

My buddy Sue's a retired State Trooper, i dont like to be around weak women to be honest, i like them with a few miles of bad roads under their belts.

9 minutes ago, Tym said:

Fixed, you forgot a comma and a question mark, Most women i know here carry, Tammy loves her glocks and sigs, and its nice for the ladies to know a more powerful man cant take advantage.

My buddy Sue's a retired State Trooper, i dont like to be around weak women to be honest, i like them with a few miles of bad roads under their belts.

You dont have to pack a gun to be strong. You dont even have to be physically stacked to be strong. I guarantee you these things from experience ?

Sorry some of you have had poor experiences of women. Won’t bore you with womens poor experiences of men. There are wankers of every breed n creed. And there are good folk. Let’s not let the twats spoil things for the good folk. We are the good folk, gender really is irrelevant here. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Earache said:

Damn - gonna have to step up my game to become a special type of weirdo.

You can do it!

No, really, I've seen it. 

Eeewwwwww......

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DesmoDog said:

You can do it!

No, really, I've seen it. 

Eeewwwwww......

? Please dont make me laugh, it hurts, i need a serious and somber topic :classic_tongue:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Recommend me a Bike Valet?

If insured  id say let Clive take it.....if not id say let Bruce have it, butt, he gave it to Clive in the first place, so...

dont give it to Buckster because we;d never see a pic, Bob would put new tyres on it,

give it to Bob. That was easy. :littleguy:

• Haha 2

Just now, Tym said:

If insured  id say let Clive take it.....if not id say let Bruce have it, butt, he gave it to Clive in the first place, so...

dont give it to Buckster because we;d never see a pic, Bob would put new tyres on it,

give it to Bob. That was easy. :littleguy:

Golden Girls Lol GIF by HULU