Its the weekend bottom feeders!

Tym

45 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I believe the criteria is where you were born......and where your was father born?

My answers are Swansea and Swansea!

Over to you Dave?

answer GIF

Being born in Swansea doesn't make you Welsh according to the dudes in Mid/North Wales, it makes you a Jack Cunt :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Being born in Swansea doesn't make you Welsh according to the dudes in Mid/North Wales, it makes you a Jack Cunt :classic_unsure:

And in Cardiff! :classic_laugh:

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

And in Cardiff! :classic_laugh:

No, they're much worse.  At least in Swansea some can speak Welsh, they don't speak any decipherable language in Cardiff :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

No, they're much worse.  At least in Swansea some can speak Welsh, they don't speak any decipherable language in Cardiff :classic_laugh:

Here's a snippet of interest for you Bob......bit embarrassing, I don't like to talk about it. Neither does my missus like me mentioning it.

But she was born in Swansea with a Welsh mother. Her father however was born in Croydon! So she's half English! 

walking glancing GIF

And all I need to do to get the Mad Woman death stare is say to her....."You could claim to be English if you wanted to".

pumped up lol GIF by Amanda Cee Media

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Not possible. During starboard engine inspection a collapsed coolant pump bearing was discovered. Fekkity feck.

However here is a video of a muddy Hydra Bish at cruising speed with the missus and I and about another 5knts under her belt. One up at another 10 knts to her

It looks like it's trying to wheelie Bruce?

Haven't heard from Tony the Tools if he wants to tag along again tomorrow.

Wife's convinced that I did something stupid to put him off......cos apparently that's what I always do.

The Office Reaction GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Haven't heard from Tony the Tools if he wants to tag along again tomorrow.

Wife's convinced that I did something stupid to put him off......cos apparently that's what I always do.

The Office Reaction GIF

the big bang theory sheldon GIF

that sounds like a play date

I have had a nice weekend so far.  Very productive, but not too exciting.

Today I moved my web domains to a new host, as well as all my emails.  I know, exciting right, but it is so organized now. ?  Getting ready for a new web site idea too.

Just finished my latest YouTube video, this one will be sure to entertain the whole family. :littleguy:  Installing an Air Injection Delete Kit, in a Silent Movie theme.....it will be live soon, have your popcorn ready.....lol

Had a great ride on Bagheera yesterday, but my new exhaust is not so shiny anymore....that didn't take long.

3A48A314-5161-4FC1-9E2D-CD657543FEA2_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Went down to -3 overnight......and due to get up to 12 mid afternoon. So I'll be out......but obviously later on.

Might take a nice easy jaunt to the old railway station in Baza......the Beemer's never been there!

22 minutes ago, Tym said:

Close to freezing here, hope the sun is warmer today. 

I'm really sick of this shit!

Worst Winter here I've ever known.......and in places they've had temperatures lower than they ever have!

Wasnt a bad winter here, i think having Bog boots made a huge difference, so warm and nice, i wear them in the house too...

:classic_unsure:

• Like 2

Change of plans......not going to Baza!

Because scanning Google Earth I've found some Mad Max style ruins......just before the Murcia border. So I can legally go there.

Not sure exactly how difficult it is to access them......I'm hoping "not very". Or even better "very easy". 

jessica chobot no GIF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Because scanning Google Earth I've found some Mad Max style ruins......just before the Murcia border. So I can legally go there.

Not sure exactly how difficult it is to access them......I'm hoping "not very". Or even better "very easy". 

jessica chobot no GIF

Sounds cool. Picture of map?

• Like 1

Cooker plumbed in without the dodgy wires now. Mandis just tested both oven and grill doing a cracking breakfast.
Just had my first AZ jab. Got to say my arm feels a little "heavy" but could be worse from what I hear. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just ground up bacon and put it in my maple syrup brown sugar and mustard ham glaze, i should get paid for this chit, its better than crack. :littleguy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

jessica chobot no GIF

yes there is some weird looking rocks on the way to whitby called brimham rocks and they are weird have been a couple of times but not for several years

• Like 3