Missing in Action!

Tym

24 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Yeah but I have a cough which I’ve had for over three weeks and they say on the tv to go get it checked out at the doc’s, yeah like that will work as soon as you mention cough they are not going to see you, fucking nobheads.

Course there's different strains now isn't there?

These mRNA cells in your body  after those particluar "vaccine" injections live for how long? Just asking for a friend. Red blood cells live for like 120 days i think. :classic_unsure:

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Course there's different strains now isn't there?

Yeah but how the fuck do you get it when you don’t go out.?

Just now, Clive said:

Your deluded.?.

No. im Tym, deluded was my third cousin, he;s still the offical paddy of yorkingshire from way back,says so on their family coats and arms.

I think im getting low blood sugars niw.

:wave:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Swaggy probably just has reflux. I've been coughing for yonks. Nurse says 3 pillows in bed. But she would the minx

I’ve had reflux for forty years.

1 minute ago, Clive said:

You need some of my wife's medication, gets rid of the reflux, but makes her sounds like Grizzly Adams bear, burp, growl. ?

I probably have some @Clive.?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bruce said:

God she's hot! I'd forgotten just how hot. And with those delicate glasses over her face mask. Mmmmmm mmm!  But it is with great regret I must tell you it was in the arm. I did protest and said I should be lying down in case I feinted, but to no avail. C'est la vie. Life's a bitch and then you die!

Did she say anything about you looking like a peadophile?

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Bruce said:

She said I was cheeky :littleguy:

What make did you get?

Cos it appears most of Europe have suspended the use of Astra Zeneca due to blood clot deaths.

• Like 1

24 cases of blood clots in total and 10’s of millions of doses given. Much more doses given than other vaccines cos its so much cheaper.

If no-one has blood clots, heart attacks or dies etc it would be very abnormal in a sample that large because you’d except the faulty humans we are to carry on developing its normal faults, if you catch my drift.

So at the moment (until new data shows otherwise) I’m happy to have whatever. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

24 cases of blood clots in total and 10’s of millions of doses given. Much more doses given than other vaccines cos its so much cheaper.

If no-one has blood clots, heart attacks or dies etc it would be very abnormal in a sample that large because you’d except the faulty humans we are to carry on developing its normal faults, if you catch my drift.

So at the moment (until new data shows otherwise) I’m happy to have whatever. 

Spain said from the outset that they weren't giving it to over 50's.

48 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Spain said from the outset that they weren't giving it to over 50's.

Spain are not alone in saying that cos its efficacy/side effects hadn’t been tested on the older population which is fair enough. 

Theres not been a single hospital admission here (somerset) in the over 70’s group for three weeks now, ethics aside its hopeful that the live testing on the population is working out.

9 hours ago, Bruce said:

Moon would know shit like that. That's why he's so popular

no he wouldn't.  

but his wife would if he could be bothered to ask her

• Haha 1

Portugal just stopped it too, on hour ago or whatever time it was when I was starting my nice bottle of red wine. Which is a shame, because the current index of vaccine related problems / covid death rate with the same age population gives the vaccine use a huge advantage.

I expect some other pharmaceutical company has just made a better lobby effort in some key european decision leading countries and now we're all following like sheep with no proper evidence to back our decisions.

It's 90% politics(economic lobbying) / 10% healthcare

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

You've really got to wonder why anyone would want a sputnik up their arse ?

Never occured to me to wonder about chit like that Bob! :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1