Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

Online dating is for losers, instead go to Facebook marketplace and do a search for wedding dresses, this will bring up a list of divorced women, then you can filter by size.

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

The one on the right looks like a @yen_powell job to me!

For some reason this reminded me of a story from years ago involving my dull mate Lee's twin brother. His name was Neil and they were in a night club in town chatting to a couple of girls both of them about 18 years old at the time. My dull mate Lee was getting on ok with the girl he was chatting up but Neil was getting nowhere with his and she had started being rude to him which pissed him off, so he went to the toilet and when he came back he said to my dull mate Lee lets go, after having a bit of a row over why he wanted to leave Lee agreed and left in a huff thinking he was in with that girl. Once they were outside Neil told Lee the real reason he wanted to leave, It was because when he was in the shitter he caught his turd in some toilet paper and had slipped it into the handbag of the girl that was pissing him off :classic_laugh: Still makes me laugh when i think of it chuckling to myself now as i typed this :classic_laugh:

• Haha 7

21 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

For some reason this reminded me of a story from years ago involving my dull mate Lee's twin brother. His name was Neil and they were in a night club in town chatting to a couple of girls both of them about 18 years old at the time. My dull mate Lee was getting on ok with the girl he was chatting up but Neil was getting nowhere with his and she had started being rude to him which pissed him off, so he went to the toilet and when he came back he said to my dull mate Lee lets go, after having a bit of a row over why he wanted to leave Lee agreed and left in a huff thinking he was in with that girl. Once they were outside Neil told Lee the real reason he wanted to leave, It was because when he was in the shitter he caught his turd in some toilet paper and had slipped it into the handbag of the girl that was pissing him off :classic_laugh: Still makes me laugh when i think of it chuckling to myself now as i typed this :classic_laugh:

Class!

• Haha 1