Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

22 hours ago, Saul said:

I have never seen rush but have loved then since the 70's.  Listening to Farewell to Kings right now.  😎

Did you know that Neil Peart was a keen biker?

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

rather that , than stoneings and beheadings and the gays wont be to happy getting chucked of tall buildings

41 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And you wonder why you got no time to ride your bike it's because you waste it researching crap like this, i recon you could have four days a week off if you put the same effort into your job as you do digging up useless crap about the UK :classic_laugh:

• Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

And you wonder why you got no time to ride your bike it's because you waste it researching crap like this, i recon you could have four days a week off if you put the same effort into your job as you do digging up useless crap about the UK :classic_laugh:

Researching? I just look on my Twitter feed! Not that you'd know how that platform works though.

One for @Six30

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Researching? I just look on my Twitter feed! Not that you'd know how that platform works though.

One for @Six30

I know exactly how it works, it sucks you in and before you know it three hours have passed and you don't know where they went, that's why i don't have an account i waste enough of my time here but at least most of the people here are real ish :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Buckster said:

That is no surprise.

You know Bucky, I like that Putin can talk for half an hour about Russian history from the 9th Century without notes and that Trump can address a crowd of over 20,000 people for two hours again without notes which shows them to have superior intellects, then on the other hand we have Joe sniffing children and unable to find his way off a stage so who would you put in charge of the nukes, for you, if you look outside Rishi is taking a dump on your doorstep and Macron is already at the nightclub, better get your glad rags on or you'll miss all the fun.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1BDDOTE9zOnw/