Jump to content
Admin

Welcome Judes

Recommended Posts

Hello Judes,

Welcome to Adventure Motorcycles. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Judes joined on the 06/03/21.

View Member

Link to comment
Share on other sites

HI hi, new here so I need to find my feet still. So, thanks for the big welcome... ?

Ride pretty much anything I can, where I can, and have been doing so for a long time.
Heading to SA in a few days to ride the winelands on a 1200GS. I have not been there for a long time, so looking forward to it.
Covid has really messed with riding for a while now...

When I catch up with the protcol here, I'll be more active....

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Judes said:

HI hi, new here so I need to find my feet still. So, thanks for the big welcome... ?

Ride pretty much anything I can, where I can, and have been doing so for a long time.
Heading to SA in a few days to ride the winelands on a 1200GS. I have not been there for a long time, so looking forward to it.
Covid has really messed with riding for a while now...

When I catch up with the protcol here, I'll be more active....

Greetings from Canada!  :wave:

Protocol, that is a nice word, but such things are hard to find around here.  ?  It sounds weird, but all I can say is good luck and I hope you stick around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't want to stick both boots in my mouth without knowing I have a welcoming audience... ?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Judes said:

Don't want to stick both boots in my mouth without knowing I have a welcoming audience... ?

Everybody's very friendly here and down to earth! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Judes said:

HI hi, new here so I need to find my feet still. So, thanks for the big welcome... ?

Ride pretty much anything I can, where I can, and have been doing so for a long time.
Heading to SA in a few days to ride the winelands on a 1200GS. I have not been there for a long time, so looking forward to it.
Covid has really messed with riding for a while now...

When I catch up with the protcol here, I'll be more active....

What you saying? Am I not supposed to crash in without knowing what the protocols are and immediately insult established forum members? They seem to be able to handle it, dive in the waters.. dangerous and probably bites ?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Get in there, insult away, most treat it a has a sort of back handed compliment.?

It is. There are books for foreigners on fitting in in Britain that explain insults, put downs and being jeered at when you slip over or something bad happens are forms of affection, it then has to explain it can also be meant and you are in danger. Very confusing for the poor sods! ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

My favourite is golden bollocks. 

I think you'll find that's 'balls'  as in Mr Beckam .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Up in that posh Brizzle it might be balls but down here it’s definitely bollox ?

I love you as you reckon I'm posh.  That's definitely not a word I'm usually associated with .

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I love you as you reckon I'm posh.  That's definitely not a word I'm usually associated with .

No it usually starts and ends with a T doesn't it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy