Last Weekend in January

XTreme

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What's caused that Fred?

We took men on about 8 months ago because welsh water told us to accelerate the job in Llanelli and then last month they pulled the plug on all their new projects we've finished the scheme 2 months early as they asked so now we have no work to go to until march 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

We took men on about 8 months ago because welsh water told use to accelerate the job in Llanelli and then last month they pulled the plug on all their new projects we've finished the scheme 2 months early as they asked so we have no work to go to until march 

Bet there's not much other work about there now too?

Just now, XTreme said:

Bet there's not much other work about there now too?

Actually there's loads for electricians at the moment its just not our kind of work. we've had 8 on furlough since Christmas and most of them have been working not sat in the house doing nothing 

• Like 1

Just now, Lone Amigo said:

I might actually have to call the Princess of Seattle because this lot here is worse than boring.

We have been friends for so long she can't bait and switch me anymore.

get it bella hadid GIF

get it juan gabriel GIF

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

@Sir Fallsalot, Politics and public investments for the media? 

Every election here is the same thing, and covid seems to be treated like an election by politicians.

No welsh water do this every now and again they just decide they've over spent and stop all new projects until existing ones are complete it last happened to us in 2011 we all ended up working in London for a year on a Wessex water job hope that don't happen again the drinking almost killed me LOL

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Let's have a nice Ride Report Ray......they've been pretty thin on the ground this month what with weather and lockdowns!

I’ll do my best mate ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Pissed down overnight......blowing a gale today! and tomorrow is going to be the same!

Looks like yet another Wipeout Weekend! 

Come On Reaction GIF

I don't even care anymore. As long as it's not raining terribly when Costa goes for his walk I don´t mind at all.

Haven't left the house for more than one 10 minute walk in the last 3 days. I'm going slightly insane.

Well my plans to get out today have been scuppered as the Mrs is feeling a wee bit shite. Heart palpitations due to the good old menopause. I’ll dig out my doctors outfit and make the best of a rubbish situation ???.

Tomorrow beckons...........?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Tym said:

Move to spain they said...?

They also said I wouldn't last a year and I'd be back with my tail between my legs! 

Given the events of the last 5 years there I'd say we were way ahead of the curve doing what we did!

4 hours ago, Skippy said:

Well my plans to get out today have been scuppered as the Mrs is feeling a wee bit shite. Heart palpitations due to the good old menopause. I’ll dig out my doctors outfit and make the best of a rubbish situation ???.

Tomorrow beckons...........?

the more you go with the flow with her today the more chance of a result tomorrow ?️

• Like 1