Last Weekend in January

XTreme

Things are looking up a bit here.....

2065976519_Screenshot2021-01-29134151.jpg.9692dfe2614cdf26cda8f15ae66965c5.jpg

......so I'm hoping to get out after only doing about 50kms so far this year.

There's a perimetral lockdown in place so I can't go outside the borders of the town area......but it still leaves me some scope to ride a bit.

I've seen no directives that I have to stay in the house, or that I can't use the bike......so I'm off somewhere. 

So what you guys got planned? Well......those of you who are allowed to ride of course!

• Like 1

Just now, Tym said:

Right now its the same temp here as Frozen Nipple Alasaka :thud:

And how bizarre is this? It's 20c today.....and sunny! Haven't seen those temps since mid November.

Unfortunately it's down to 12v tomorrow and cloudy!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Give it a bit of a wipe over......there was a Dust on my Beak situation! 

Ready to rumble now......weather permitting of course!

gftg.jpg

I'm surprised how round the headlights appear to be.

• Haha 1

It's going to be a busy weekend here and I have way too much energy for an old lady.  :littleguy:

The sun is out for delivery day, but first to take Bagheera for a ride this morning, just to let him know he is still loved.

Then the new baby comes this afternoon. ?

I need to finish Part 4 of my Bearings series video, you won't want to miss this one, there will be grease and shafts! ?

Bagheera needs some work, no surprise there.

I need to insurance the new one, then hopefully the weather holds and I can break in some new sport tires.......ohhhh it has been awhile....slow and steady. ?

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

It's going to be a busy weekend here and I have way too much energy for an old lady.  :littleguy:

The sun is out for delivery day, but first to take Bagheera for a ride this morning, just to let him know he is still loved.

Then the new baby comes this afternoon. ?

I need to finish Part 4 of my Bearings series video, you won't want to miss this one, there will be grease and shafts! ?

Bagheera needs some work, no surprise there.

I need to insurance the new one, then hopefully the weather holds and I can break in some new sport tires.......ohhhh it has been awhile....slow and steady. ?

Old...pah your not a day over 21

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Well this weekend i will spend thinking myself lucky, we ended this week by making 6 of our guys redundant some i'm really sad to see go and others i don't particular care about but still not a nice thing for them

What's caused that Fred?

Well having been a good boy all week and done some administrative shit followed by general household bollocks I’m off out tomorrow and I don’t care if it’s windy, wet, cold or cloudy. Of course, it will be none of these, it will be warm and sunny.

We’re still restricted to 120 sq miles but can’t complain so I’m off exploring the local dirt tracks.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Skippy said:

Well having been a good boy all week and done some administrative shit followed by general household bollocks I’m off out tomorrow and I don’t care if it’s windy, wet, cold or cloudy. Of course, it will be none of these, it will be warm and sunny.

We’re still restricted to 120 sq miles but can’t complain so I’m off exploring the local dirt tracks.

Let's have a nice Ride Report Ray......they've been pretty thin on the ground this month what with weather and lockdowns!

• Like 1