The long slow screwing

busabeast

1 minute ago, Bruce said:

Joining as many other forums you like is quite arbitrary to the long slow screwing you'll get here. No one is exempt and none unscathed. This forum shares attributes with Hell and Hotel California. No one gets out either. You're fucked and that is that.

spacer.png

Have you seen on some forums when you post an Intro thread......and someone always comes along and says "Welcome to The Madhouse?"

Then when you look at the posts and threads they're like "What's your Favourite Cheese?", "What temperature should I store my Babycham?", or "Post your favourite Elizabeth Taylor pics".

I look for madness but I never find any! None! It's boring as fuck, and everybody's miserable and complaining about everything.

I don't know about you guys, but I go on forums to have a laugh. Not get fucking depressed.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Not get fucking depressed.

Now that we identified Bruce as the problem, lets hear some solutions people brain storming is a thing! Is this zoom on!?! :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Had my collar felt?.......Busted!?.....It's a fair cop guvnor!.?

"Restricted from posting"......took some doing, but got there eventually!.

Do I get a certificate or something??

You as well Clive? That's three of you now! :classic_laugh:

4 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Did you not read the Hell and Hotel California bit? I cant leave even though I tried and Mucho cant get rid of me either and he also tried. It's a cluster fuck for sure. Now that we have Swagman everybody may as well get used to tip toeing through the wall to wall shite. I'm small fry by comparison.

Well to be classed better than you at something is fucking brilliant, do I get a prize as well.?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bruce said:

Well not for long. I'm recommending Mucho sends a PM to Matron....

If she can get you to clean the excrement in your room she could do wonders here :littleguy:

Matron will just spank me so that’s fine, let him PM away.?

There’s some shit that just won’t clean and here there is some shit.?

11 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Well to be classed better than you at something is fucking brilliant, do I get a prize as well.?

Yeh....a trip on Bruce's boat! 

That'll be something you'll never forget!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bruce said:

Tell him to shave his legs first. It's been agreed in discussion and voted in by popular demand.

Will that make for more speed in the water.

18 hours ago, XTreme said:

So can some longtermers answer Rich's question?

Is he going to get screwed over for sending a PM with a forum link or anything trivial of that nature?

My personal feeling is we've never operated that way. Everything has always been very transparent. Yes....I know I've banned loads over the years......in fact I've retired more men than Social Security. But that was only as a last resort when all other attempts at reasoning with them had failed. I mean, how many chances did Flouncing Floater get FFS?

I've banned people who are actually members here now, I've demoted people who are here now! They were all friends of mine but I had no other option.

Essentially, everybody has to conform to the same standards.....including me! But let's be honest......we don't set the bar particularly high do we? 

One of the funniest things ever when you (or Ren) changed his name from Twoesme to Flouncing Floater :classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

One of the funniest things ever when you (or Ren) changed his name from Twoesme to Flouncing Floater :classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh:

It was me! Ren's not capable of coming up with ideas! He's a dab hand with smilies and copy and paste though. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Clive said:

I have been over "there" and updated my profile.?

Cleared all the usual stuff...gender...what bike...birthday.

Just left on my location?....had a think about that one, then it came to me.

My new location is.......Twatt,  in the Orkney Isles.?

So you've called it a day there Clive? And you were on there for years, since 2007/8 wasn't it?

Sucks when a forum blows up, you lose trip reports and stories told, its allot of work just lost, friendships made too... tough turning your back on all  that...

So the guilty perps must be flogged in open debate. I want names, pics with sheep etc , everything you have... we do this chit right here. :littleguy:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Tym said:

So the guilty perps must be flogged in open debate. I want names, pics with sheep etc , everything you have... we do this chit right here. :littleguy:

Every twat that showed up here in the last two three weeks, they're all to blame @Tym!

It's like the death of a star!

6 minutes ago, Bruce said:

What part of lads day out didn't you get? Swagman is going to shave his legs. You can fondle his knee, he likes that.

I did offer a couples outing but only Bob accepted which he need not have because he has the boat at his disposal anytime, and you all ducked and dived. I can only imagine why. Just because you're single and lonely does not mean I am running a dating agency for stumpy or on a mission to get him laid. I hope this clears up your questions. Of course if Prickles decided to fly over and join us then we'd break the lads only rule. Whether or not you even get a chance to exchange pleasantries depends on how hairsuite your butt is. If you cant comb it, you are outa luck.

well it wouldn't be a good lads day out if there wasn't any entertainment :classic_laugh:

9 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Swagman will be crestfallen. Post up a full profile pic and I'll forward it to her. This should be a good for a laugh. You gotta try I suppose.

you have indeed

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

Every twat that showed up here in the last two three weeks, they're all to blame @Tym!

It's like the death of a star!

Bollocks this place has never shone so bright.?

• Haha 2