The long slow screwing

busabeast

So what with the recent goings on with members here who have come from the forum that will remain nameless....

The question is how likely is it to happen to members here who also join other forums

36 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

So what with the recent goings on with members here who have come from the forum that will remain nameless....

The question is how likely is it to happen to members here who also join other forums

No one will have us anywhere else this is last chance saloon, and I’m pissed.hic 

• Haha 2

I wish this bunch would join other forums......and never come back. I've been lumbered with most of this lot for nearly 20 years!

And not just on Forums......on Facebutt as well. There is no escape! Wherever I go......they're there!

They even come out to Spain and end up hospitalised and I get stuck with them for even longer.......then leaving their broken bikes filling my garage.

dela.jpg.12d45040a5374d156a1f4b0b128e0d60.jpg

It's a fucking life sentence I can tell you!

So no.....you won't get screwed over! You'll end up as another Twat that haunts me into Eternity!

kramer GIF

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I wish this bunch would join other forums......and never come back. I've been lumbered with most of this lot for nearly 20 years!

And not just on Forums......on Facebutt as well. There is no escape! Wherever I go......they're there!

They even come out to Spain and end up hospitalised and I get stuck with them for even longer.......then leaving their broken bikes filling my garage.

So no.....you won't get screwed over! You'll end up as another Twat that haunts me into Eternity!

kramer GIF

Here pete what's rennie doing in the back of shot on the bench

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Richzx6r said:

Here pete what's rennie doing in the back of shot on the bench

It does look like him doesn't it. The two in the pic from 2007 are members here as well......see how the lineage goes a long way back?

16 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

I think he meant to write hes just pissed himself again, or that his bag is full and needs emptied but he forgot hes on here and that he didnt tell it to a nurse

Now you see what whisky and a spell checker can do.

23 minutes ago, XTreme said:

kramer GIF

Go cry on someone else’s shoulder ?will you, if you was to stop sending out requests they wouldn’t be here.

25 minutes ago, Clive said:

Time he had a jerry can strapped to his leg...make it through the night then.?

Tried that @Clive it was that heavy couldn’t get up the next morning.??

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

So what's the story with a&e?

Dell fell off his Strom 1000 on the 2nd day he was here......busted his ankle. I wasn't there at the time......Ren (in the picture) was on my bike.

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Dell fell off his Strom 1000 on the 2nd day he was here......busted his ankle. I wasn't there at the time......Ren (in the picture) was on my bike.

Was it dells birthday though ?

1 minute ago, Tym said:

Who can forget the great awakening when Dell was told by medical professionals no less, his roots where in Africa. I wept. :littleguy:

And him having to take his pants down for the injection with me and Phil watching!

Then doing this when he saw the needle.....

Sweating Heat Wave GIF

And after they examined him they told him he was a fucking Negro!

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Where's that toothless fucker @Renegade when I need him?

• Haha 3

Just now, Buckster said:

We have an open door policy for refugees and are happy to share plagues with others.

Wow buck is there something wrong you haven't got any "fucks" or "cunts" in that post

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Richzx6r said:

Wow buck is there something wrong you haven't got any "fucks" or "cunts" in that post

Fuck off you  Mackem cunt. Happy?

• Haha 3