The long slow screwing

busabeast

So can some longtermers answer Rich's question?

Is he going to get screwed over for sending a PM with a forum link or anything trivial of that nature?

My personal feeling is we've never operated that way. Everything has always been very transparent. Yes....I know I've banned loads over the years......in fact I've retired more men than Social Security. But that was only as a last resort when all other attempts at reasoning with them had failed. I mean, how many chances did Flouncing Floater get FFS?

I've banned people who are actually members here now, I've demoted people who are here now! They were all friends of mine but I had no other option.

Essentially, everybody has to conform to the same standards.....including me! But let's be honest......we don't set the bar particularly high do we? 

• Haha 4

So, there is a forum where people are getting banned left and right for inviting people to a second forum. So these people gather on the second forum and their main topic of conversation is the banning on the first forum?

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

So, there is a forum where people are getting banned left and right for inviting people to a second forum. So these people gather on the second forum and their main topic of conversation is the banning on the first forum?

That's basically it. But we can all learn something from it can't we?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's basically it. But we can all learn something from it can't we?

I am now curious as to try and see if that other place has a few less twats than here, seems like they're having a good couple of weeks of heading in the right direction :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Pedro said:

I am now curious as to try and see if that other place has a few less twats than here, seems like they're having a good couple of weeks of heading in the right direction :classic_laugh:

Well @Clive hasn't been nuked yet.....maybe he could broker a trade there?

So if we offered Pedro as a trade.......which of their members should we ask for?

The Human Spellchecker doesn't seem to want any part of this place (and who can blame him)......so who's over there that has any value to us?

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Clive said:

I should have said, the kind of food @Pedro cooks?............or do you stick to UK type of food....fish & chips, jellied eels, pie and mash.?

Well you can keep the jellied eels yuck.

• Like 1

Just now, Clive said:

You can keep pie and mash...I find it tastes horrible.?

Ok you have the eels, I’ll have the pie and mash, we’ll share the fish and chips.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Eels!!!.slimey fuckers, hated catching the damn things, eating them is even less appealing......will settle on the fish & chips.?

Yeah me too hate to catch them, I tried to eat them once didn’t like them the bin did though.

7 hours ago, Clive said:

I should have said, the kind of food @Pedro cooks?............or do you stick to UK type of food....fish & chips, jellied eels, pie and mash.?

I eat anything.....as long as it doesn't contain fish. Don't like fish.

21 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Thing is I'm not a makem I'm originally from London ?? twat

You would be better off admitting to being mackem than a southern pufta.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

Thing is I'm not a makem I'm originally from London ?? twat

You and @Skippy should get together, get Scotch mist and and have a right old knees up!

Do a bit of blagging with the snout on your manor while you're at it.

33 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

I haven’t been banned, I just checked

It does help that nobody can understand what the fuck you're talking about most of the time Dave.

If you did send a Spamming PM nobody would make any sense of the message anyway.