Its the weekend you mouth breathers!

Tym

4 minutes ago, Tym said:

Get out and do something FFS we need content! :littleguy:

Wise words Tym!

@Clive is going for a loaf of bread apparently......I know it's not exactly Ewan and Charley levels of adventure, but we gotta take what we can get!

This is the situation here......

1689544759_Screenshot2021-01-22104029.jpg.abe2fb5984f7c71b1a93ab643bfecf4c.jpg

......but that can change!

So at the moment there's a chance of me getting out, but I ain't banking on it!

• Like 2

Cold fronts coming in, im doomed...on the bright side i found a mid 1970's pic of meNmy brothers, mum and a poodle. The 70's were  weird.

Looks like i had a few extra pounds back in the day, im actually smaller now.

:classic_unsure:

_DSC0694.thumb.JPG.873796fd2aa644bbda82ad8a3b17a76e.JPG

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Wise words Tym!

@Clive is going for a loaf of bread apparently......I know it's not exactly Ewan and Charley levels of adventure, but we gotta take what we can get!

If we can convince @Clive buy something else, maybe some ham, or butter, or whatever he likes in his sandwiches, it´ll be a ride report to remember.

I, for one, will not ride. I am seriously jonesing right now, though, I go to the garage and just pet my bike ?

It's horrible weather, it's been raining sideways for the last couple of days, with alternated hailstorms or just immense wind, the kind that bends street signs and moves dumpsters around. Just went for a very short 5 minute walk with Costa for his morning poo, and we both came running back inside dripping wet. 

Covid here is getting worse everyday, we're the developed world's most infected country per population right now, so restrictions won't ease for the next few days, instead they'll get worse.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Tym said:

Cold fronts coming in, im doomed...on the bright side i found a mid 1970's pic of meNmy brothers, mum and a poodle. The 70's were  weird.

Tony Danza influence there! 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

If we can convince @Clive buy something else, maybe some ham, or butter, or whatever he likes in his sandwiches, it´ll be a ride report to remember.

I, for one, will not ride. I am seriously jonesing right now, though, I go to the garage and just pet my bike ?

It's horrible weather, it's been raining sideways for the last couple of days, with alternated hailstorms or just immense wind, the kind that bends street signs and moves dumpsters around. Just went for a very short 5 minute walk with Costa for his morning poo, and we both came running back inside dripping wet. 

Covid here is getting worse everyday, we're the developed world's most infected country per population right now, so restrictions won't ease for the next few days, instead they'll get worse.

Blowing a gale here as well! :classic_sad:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Tony Danza influence there! 

Its a living........:classic_unsure:  tbh...if it wasnt for good looks i would have ended up like Bruce :wave:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Clive said:

We have everything for a sandwich (ham, beef,tuna, jam) at home....the bread is really a decoy...don't tell anyone. ?

I just wanted to get some colour into your report, buy some oranges ffs!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Clive said:

Bought these for the wife on yesterday's ride...... colourful enough? ?

IMG_20210122_104417.jpg

It would have been, had you posted that in a ride report. Now it's too late.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Tym said:

Get out and do something FFS we need content! :littleguy:

Oh Tym, Tym,Tym............

We are chomping at the bit to go outside and do something.............. BUT.....................

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Tym said:

Good looking family Tym, ....handsome fellas :littleguy:

Which one is you?

Well, the once a year super cold time with snow warnings has finally arrived to the Sunshine Coast.  They say all hell will break loose in the next 48hrs.

Things might not get much above freezing today and I know my rear tire bead is now damaged.  The tire shop said they could not tell if I did it, or if it was like that before the flat.  So even though I would still ride on it, with the cold I think I might just stay home today.

That's ok, I need to finish up Part 3 of my Bearings Series video and I have the urge to make some cookies.  :littleguy:

Pic from our frosty walk this morning. ?

7D150562-207B-4EFF-AC38-17B35383EA77_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, XTreme said:

Blowing a gale here as well! :classic_sad:

The storm here ended two days ago they had it bad in skewen and up north. As i said the plant i'm working on deals with storm water and has been running flat out at the start of this week and at 75% capacity for the last two days when we've had no rain there's been a lot dumped on us this week
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-55767054

Just now, Clive said:

Glad mine is in August..........got drop links & anti roll bar rubbers to do........when it's warmer ?

I was hoping they would have the six month extension this time round so i could fix anything in good weather. I replaced two brake light bulbs last weekend only thing i could find wrong. I haven't been underneath this car though so see what happens tomorrow

2 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Good looking family Tym, ....handsome fellas :littleguy:

Which one is you?

Far left in my Kentucky t, still have it, full of holes now. Still have the jeans too, they are in better shape, still full of holes too.  :littleguy:

• Like 2

Maintenance day on both trucks.

Got to install new brake pads and brake shoes on the nissan pick up and I have to yank the transfer case out of my sierra and rebuild it. All the shops here want over 2 grand for a reman unit so I am doing it myself.

I can't really bitch too much as the sierra has served me very well and has been virtually trouble free for over 200000 miles.

It has the dreaded new process 246 broken oil pump tab failure So I have to do it before it destroys the case to the point I can't rebuild it.

Fortunately my buddy 'is letting me use the hoist in his shop. The days of me lying on the ground fixing shit are long over

• Like 6