Its the weekend you mouth breathers!

Tym

13 minutes ago, Bruce said:

All jokes aside Mucho. You've done a good job here. I for one am grateful, and without brown nosing and bigging you up, you still run one of the most genial forums.

I'd send you some bucks but I'm adopted Welsh so naturally tight arse, Unless you need some to feed the inmates. Maybe Swagman can send on my behalf until then. Keep it up mate ?

Thanks Bruce!

No need for donations here......I have all the server resources we'll ever need!

hy.jpg.c1c8ad2da0f736f3f1f4e42eb04b8e2b.jpg

And the cost of software updates for the year and domain name only comes to about €50.......which is paid for by the business and offset against Tax.

I doubt any other forum out there is in that position!

I'm planning in the next few months to set up a separate portal with news and other initiatives......magazine sort of thing.

I know a lot of motorcycle travel writers who would submit content and in doing so they can do a big promotion on their books, tours, events etc.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Bruce said:

All jokes aside Mucho. You've done a good job here. I for one am grateful, and without brown nosing and bigging you up, you still run one of the most genial forums.

I'd send you some bucks but I'm adopted Welsh so naturally tight arse, Unless you need some to feed the inmates. Maybe Swagman can send on my behalf until then. Keep it up mate ?

No worries Bruce I’ll sort your fees out I’m generous and fucking daft, what I’ve saved on petrol in the bike this last 6 months I can afford a couple of quid, or should that be in euros.?

3 minutes ago, Swagman said:

No worries Bruce I’ll sort your fees out I’m generous and fucking daft, what I’ve saved on petrol in the bike this last 6 months I can afford a couple of quid, or should that be in euros.?

There are no fees on my boards......never has been....never will be! 

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

There are no fees on my boards......never has been....never will be! 

Yeah I know shut the fuck up every time money is mentioned you go all goofy ,was only going to pay for your fucking teabags.???

• Haha 2

Just now, Swagman said:

Yeah I know shut the fuck up every time money is mentioned you go all goofy ,was only going to pay for your fucking teabags.???

Spend it on a cheap Hooker instead! :littleguy:

1 hour ago, Swagman said:

I can vouch for all of the above, he even coaxed me to donate money.??

+1 on the couch for true content, though I couldn't be parted with any money I'm tighter than a duck's arse

• Haha 2

Just now, Richzx6r said:

+1 on the couch for true content, though I couldn't be parted with any money I'm tighter than a duck's arse

Yeah we know.?

• Like 1