Look what came in the mail today!

XTreme

8 hours ago, XTreme said:

Since it's first incarnation as Bikezone in 2002 I don't think we've lost anybody in a motorcycle accident.......which speaks volumes about the level of experience that we have.

But we have lost CSJ, Dirtybill, and SFR of course!

Lost a few on the TDM forum, one being Stormy.:classic_sad:

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, Bruce said:

It's coined from a term used by what is most likely the most distinguished twat of all time. A man whose name invoked more emotion than any preceding him. When we joke about being the dregs of the internet we pale into insignificance. We of course are talking about the infamous Twoesme, the unflushable turd. A man whose skin was so thick he was completely impervious to even a Buck sharpened barb. He ran through the forum like a dose of diarrhoea besting our champions. A man you could almost admire for his achievement. He's probably an immortal. I cant see the reaper wanting anything to do with him, and the devil must fear him.

Twoesme is a term used by people serving time in clink at her Majesty's pleasure, said when someone lights up a cigarette by other people who want to share it.

3 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Lost a few on the TDM forum, one being Stormy.:classic_sad:

Yeh I heard Dave......he left MB some years before that.

Wasn't he on a Ducati at the time?

9 hours ago, XTreme said:

Yeh I heard Dave......he left MB some years before that.

Wasn't he on a Ducati at the time?

Yes, some wanker went the wrong way up a slip road to a dual carriageway as Mike was coming down.

• Sad 2