Look what came in the mail today!

XTreme

I got a present from a member here!

20210118_180330-min.jpg.0646eb3d35c00b4b3b992f311e7d7a97.jpg

It's a Welsh neck warmer as you can see......great quality too! Who sent it?

Well the Customs Document looked pretty weird with this name on it! :classic_laugh:

gft.jpg.3a11b5eaa5bda51749e9b7f8c00e60ca.jpg

I'm not sure what I've done to deserve a present from @boboneleg.......but I'm very grateful! Many thanks Bob! 

It goes without saying my response wouldn't have been quite the same if he'd sent me an England one of course! 

It would have been more like.....

kramer mind blown GIF

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

It's just to show my appreciation for you starting this forum.  No need for those poxy surgical masks now Pete, you can wear your flag with pride :classic_cool:

Cheers Bob! ?

3 hours ago, Bruce said:

I told you all he's the MOTY. Did you listen? No? You all just think I am eye candy.

That's the price of being a sex symbol, Bruce, unfortunately you start not being taken seriously

marilyn monroe wind GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Swagman said:

Should’ve sent him a rope.

It's been the curse of my life that I've always been lumbered with Twats! Both Internet and pre-Internet eras.

Here's me at Oulton sometime in the late 70's with 3 fucking twats behind me. And I was stuck in a tent overnight with them as well!

fgh.jpg.7b4b61f1ad7986c4ccc9c0a21023bc80.jpg

Now I gotta add another fucking Twat to the list!

Fuckmine!

• Haha 3

I recently discovered the pleasures of a neck protector in cold weather riding. Nice stuff.

I don't understand this "Fuckmine" thing, is this a new thing? Fuck mine what? Hasn't it always been "fuck me"?

Sincerely,

Confused from Portugal

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I recently discovered the pleasures of a neck protector in cold weather riding. Nice stuff.

I don't understand this "Fuckmine" thing, is this a new thing? Fuck mine what? Hasn't it always been "fuck me"?

Sincerely,

Confused from Portugal

I believe @boboneleg is the man who can fill in the gaps on this one! 

And I'm sure some of the others can add a bit as well! :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bruce said:

It's coined from a term used by what is most likely the most distinguished twat of all time. A man whose name invoked more emotion than any preceding him. When we joke about being the dregs of the internet we pale into insignificance. We of course are talking about the infamous Twoesme, the unflushable turd. A man whose skin was so thick he was completely impervious to even a Buck sharpened barb. He ran through the forum like a dose of diarrhoea besting our champions. A man you could almost admire for his achievement. He's probably an immortal. I cant see the reaper wanting anything to do with him, and the devil must fear him.

The only person I've ever known to invent his own crashes......and with photos to prove it! :littleguy:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's been the curse of my life that I've always been lumbered with Twats! Both Internet and pre-Internet eras.

Here's me at Oulton sometime in the late 70's with 3 fucking twats behind me. And I was stuck in a tent overnight with them as well!

fgh.jpg.7b4b61f1ad7986c4ccc9c0a21023bc80.jpg

Now I gotta add another fucking Twat to the list!

Fuckmine!

So there was 4 Twats in the tent then twat.?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Swagman said:

So there was 4 Twats in the tent then twat.?

Lost touch with those guys 40 years ago......I wonder how many of us are still here now!

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Lost touch with those guys 40 years ago......I wonder how many of us are still here now!

Yeah it does make you think if any of your old buddies are still alive, I know 2 of mine were killed in motorcycle accidents.?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Yeah it does make you think if any of your old buddies are still alive, I know 2 of mine were killed in motorcycle accidents.?

I lost loads in the 70's on bikes......bike funeral every month nearly.

20 years ago you'd be thinking "What are they doing now?"......now it's "Wonder if they're still alive?".

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I lost loads in the 70's on bikes......bike funeral every month nearly.

20 years ago you'd be thinking "What are they doing now?"......now it's "Wonder if they're still alive?".

Yeah you are dead right there. (pun intended)? 

5 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Well what can we say. The reaper doesn't want anything to do with you twats either. He paid me a passing visit and did a runner so I can empathise.

Since it's first incarnation as Bikezone in 2002 I don't think we've lost anybody in a motorcycle accident.......which speaks volumes about the level of experience that we have.

But we have lost CSJ, Dirtybill, and SFR of course!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tym said:

Thank doG i avoided having my pic  taken in the 1970's.

Now i know why.

:wave:

I have some of me but fuck they can stay in a dark cupboard forevermore.?

• Haha 3