Getting Brutally Murdered on a Rideout!

XTreme

16 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I get all sorts of shit from non biking friends.  How can you ride that bike with one leg,

While i was wondering, what do you do with the extra boot you get when you buy boots? :classic_unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I get all sorts of shit from non biking friends.  How can you ride that bike with one leg, how can you ride up the side of that mountain, what are you doing out riding your motorcycle in the snow.

You have no idea what tomorrow might bring ,  so I'm doing this stuff while I can .

That's the first thing i noticed when i started going out on TRF runs again was the you don't want to be going out on your own its dangerous or its not worth the risk comments. My usual reply is, It's also dangerous when i cross the road half asleep to get to my works van in the mornings but i still do it 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Damn right Bob!

And I freely admit that I now ride with more reckless abandon than when the kids were small.

I think you go through phases.....young and mad, married with kids (very careful), old and enthusiastic.

I went away from bikes for 10 years during my 4x4 phase. i got back into bikes just after the boy was born but i've always been most at home on the bike by myself.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Swagman said:

Yeah I think you are right every one you see when you’re out seems the same, big sports bike pulls up bloke gets off white haired old geezer.?

yes you dont see many young lads and ladesses on bikes anymore ?

22 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I went away from bikes for 10 years during my 4x4 phase. i got back into bikes just after the boy was born but i've always been most at home on the bike by myself.

I thought you were most at home on the floor, just saying.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, skyrider said:

yes you dont see many young lads and ladesses on bikes anymore ?

My daughter rides, better than me actually I can’t keep up any more, she got a 500 I had to get a 600, then she got a 600 I had to get a 1000, then she bought a ZX10 , that was me fooked left at the back all the time.??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Swagman said:

My daughter rides, better than me actually I can’t keep up any more, she got a 500 I had to get a 600, then she got a 600 I had to get a 1000, then she bought a ZX10 , that was me fooked left at the back all the time.??

so where to next ?

Just now, skyrider said:

so where to next ?

I gave up trying she’s way smoother than me, corners better I can catch her on the straights now as she has a765 triumph street.??

1 minute ago, Richzx6r said:

How easy/hard is it to fit a turbo to a bike? Was thinking maybe one for the 636?

Is yours injection or carb?

It's pretty simple fabrication work and making space apart from the fuelling - carbs are a twat to set up as you have to effectively boost reference them. With FI you just bung bigger injectors in and map them on a dyno.

Just now, Mr Fro said:

Is yours injection or carb?

It's pretty simple fabrication work and making space apart from the fuelling - carbs are a twat to set up as you have to effectively boost reference them. With FI you just bung bigger injectors in and map them on a dyno.

Its carb'd

2 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Needs a bit less years on his body and a lot more guts.?

Fuk dat. You just need more powaz.

Plus cheating. Cheating is good.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Fro said:

Bad luck!

It's doable (because I've done it). Just be prepared to have those carbs in and out more often than @XTreme's teeth.

Does it not make the bike almost unridable?

Surely they wouldn't be in n out that much ?

7 hours ago, Lone Amigo said:

Nothing wrong with the 636 that proper carb syncing won't cure!

As for teeth, I thought it was Ren's teeth (Rhymes with hen's teeth) that were always falling out because he is a crazy ZRX 1200 rider who cackles maniacally as he leaves riders of lesser bikes blind in the acrid smoke of burnt rubber.

Wackysakis do that to people.

It could definitely do with carb syncing the idle is all over the place and lumpy