Getting Brutally Murdered on a Rideout!

XTreme

On 14/01/2021 at 14:45, XTreme said:

Now that's a Clickbait title if ever there was! I'm referring to a strange phenomenon that's been happening to me over the last year or two.

No......not actually getting brutally murdered on a Rideout.......people worrying that I'm going to get brutally murdered on a Rideout.

So why do they think this? Well it's a combination of the strange places I get to like Abandoned Villages, Railway Stations, Factories, Warehouses etc........and me being an OAP.

I don't get that response on here, but I used to get it on another forum! In fact @Richzx6r was one of those who was always concerned for my safety!

I get inundated with it on FB groups though! In fact one Romanian guy in the UK who's a FB friend is moving to Spain this year and he's told me that he's going to act as my bodyguard on these trips.  And he's a huge guy and ex Romanian military! Got this image in my mind of him turning up with AK47's or something! :classic_unsure:

So does anybody else get this sort of thing? And why do none of the people who've known me for years have this pathological fear of me getting brutally murdered on a Rideout? While everybody else does! :classic_wacko:

confused ryan reynolds GIF

you should be afraid of the big Romanian wanting to ride to deserted places with you and give you his "protection "

t6.gif

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Six30 said:

you should be afraid of the big Romanian wanting to ride to deserted places with you and give you his "protection "

t6.gif

See you are still displaying yourself wherever you go Six.