What disappointment looks like, got the boots.

Tym

I can't lie, I am a bit disappointed at the lack of buckles.  They do look like nice boots, although I would have preferred a bit more leg with the shot.... ?

Now let's talk about your pants, you need some of those sexy jeans like @Pedro has, then you would be unstoppable.

...but that carpet, funky!.....and nice and clean :littleguy:

OK @BusBoy stop being so needy again, do have any better pics, maybe some sailor booties for us.....?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

Talking of which, you're worried I'm closing in on your rear, it aint pretty. Better pull something out of the bag

4hWOJeZ.jpg

So, @Tym how did you say that ignore feature worked?  ?

You look a bit slobbery there Cheeks, now I'm truly concerned.....

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tym said:

Well, thats all well and good butt, im the one without the chain me to the bed chrome buckles now. ☹️

Very true....but you must have some extra molle straps around you can use, be resourceful... ??

1 minute ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Very true....but you must have some extra molle straps around you can use, be resourceful... ??

You must be very handy to have around! :wave:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Because we are so bored with life at the moment we will like any old crap, why do you think i like the crap you post :rofl:

I know why you do it Fred! And you've always done it!

Because you know I never wanted to be included in the ratings system.....and I only put myself in to stop you moaning about it.

And since then you've stalked me across the board, liking any old shit I post.....just to piss me off.

@BusBoy was right.......you really are a Cunt of truly Shakespearian proportions! :littleguy:

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Because we are so bored with life at the moment we will like any old crap, why do you think i like the crap you post :rofl:

...and here I thought you liked my posts, I thought you were one of my biggest fans.....

....was I so wrong?  ??

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I know why you do it Fred! And you've always done it!

Because you know I never wanted to be included in the ratings system.....and I only put myself in to stop you moaning about it.

And since then you've stalked me across the board, liking any old shit I post.....just to piss me off.

@BusBoy was right.......you really are a Cunt of truly Shakespearian proportions! :littleguy:

That's not true, i do it because i don't know what to say as a reply most of the time so i click like to show I've read and appreciate that you made the effort to post something. If you look i do it with everyone so your not special or being singled out.  if it winds you up you are your own worst enemy, you post the most crap so you get the most likes simples  :littleguy:

• Haha 2