Your off-road pictures

Pedro

Just now, boboneleg said:

That one in particular as the right hand ride (as you're looking at it) has a big hole in it :classic_wacko:

I remember puddles as well Bob.

Cos whenever I see one I make sure to never visit that place again. Ever!

• Haha 1

On 19/04/2020 at 14:41, Pedro said:

I'm curious about the T7, Bob, as a touring bike with knobbies on. I think it would complement the GS perfectly as a touring bike that you can take proper liberties with when using it off-road, post your opinions on it later on.

have you thought about catspaw tyres i have them on my serow

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I don’t know what those are. Chinese?

a few manufacturers make them they are intermediate  between knobblies and road tyres, keep telling XT to get some on his beemer

Just now, skyrider said:

a few manufacturers make them they are intermediate  between knobblies and road tyres 

I like the Heidenau k60 on my bike, for light offroad and big trips as they are so long lasting and almost puncture proof. They are not nice for wet tarmac and are very noisy at speed on the road. 

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I like the Heidenau k60 on my bike, for light offroad and big trips as they are so long lasting and almost puncture proof. They are not nice for wet tarmac and are very noisy at speed on the road. 

my rear is a kenda  4.10  18 but i haven't used it yet so i will try it later on 

I think this is off-road  :classic_biggrin:

Near the top of the Stella Alpina in 2005, my mates Varadero is on the right, I'm behind him sorting something out on my Transalp.  Take no notice of the others, they are mere casuals on their lightweight enduro bikes (or they got more sense than us)

My mate found out on the way back down that the linked brakes on his Varadero were not a good idea on snow covered hairpin bends  :classic_unsure:

070_70.JPG.1c641ff5f06f6fceb92684b8fc16e347.JPG

• Like 4

Just now, boboneleg said:

I think this is off-road. 

Near the top of the Stella Alpina in 2005, my mates Varadero is on the right, I'm behind him sorting something out on my Transalp.  Take no notice of the others, they are mere casuals on their lightweight enduro bikes (or they got more sense than us)

My mate found out on the way back down that the linked brakes on his Varadero were not a good idea on snow covered hairpin bends  :classic_unsure:

070_70.JPG.1c641ff5f06f6fceb92684b8fc16e347.JPG

seem to me you must be immune to cold, or maybe even enjoy it.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Christmas ride 2019, deep in Alentejo, it was nippy in the morning

IMG_6901.thumb.jpeg.b991b32dbba22baf785d957342a1d926.jpeg

Algarve:

IMG_6923.thumb.jpeg.4a1b8951e98a106b7f54268e3df81b2f.jpeg

And little did you know that 3 months later you'd be running into all of us again Pedro! 

the walking dead zombie GIF

On 12/01/2021 at 12:22, XTreme said:

cdf-min.jpg

i dont subscribe to this garbage of new bike so have to get a new lid and jacket i have my old black leather jacket (goes with any colour of bike) and my lid i have at the time 

• 1 month later...
On 13/01/2021 at 15:50, skyrider said:

i dont subscribe to this garbage of new bike so have to get a new lid and jacket 

Nor deos Pete, he just changes bike so often that on a more or less regular basis the laws of probability mean that the latest bike happens to match whatever lid he's wearing. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, MooN said:

Nor deos Pete, he just changes bike so often that on a more or less regular basis the laws of probability mean that the latest bike happens to match whatever lid he's wearing. :classic_laugh:

I never change my gear though.......until I bought the HJC 5 years ago I still had the same helmet from Britain.

And all my riding jackets are UK ones too......I have replaced one set of Winter and Summer gloves though cos they fell apart.

• Like 1

This is Ryknild Street, a roman road in Gloucestershire.  That's a KTM990 Adventure courtesy bike that the dealer loaned me for the day when my 950 was in for a recall issue.

That track is not hard to ride but the 990 made it hard work as the fuelling was sooooooooooo jerky.  When I took it back they asked if I would like to upgrade to the 990, I politely declined :classic_wacko:

1647728294_KTMservice003.jpg.aed9026cd07b72af88fb0e991b239328.jpg

• Like 5