Your off-road pictures

Pedro

Just now, BusBoy said:

Mistake selling that bike Pete. Where else these days you going to find a 350cc dualie light enough to carry across a river?

Yeh I know Bruce......but it was still heavy! :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

Just now, boboneleg said:

I'm pretty certain that's on the Abergwesyn Pass but I've no idea where that other bridge is (with you on the black bike)  ???

Haven't got a clue Bob........I've got a history of getting lost and never knowing where I am.

Still happens now because a lot of the places I end up don't exist on Google Maps.

On 27/04/2020 at 08:24, boboneleg said:

I absolutely love riding in fresh snow, by the next day it's no good as it gets compacted and then it's like ice.  I was very dissapointed that we didn't get any this year ?

Same thing with my Jeep CJ.5's, they loved fresh snow, next day, not so much.. of course my KLR loves snow...lol

.0cd026984ce883e87d0ba18d5cb520c8.jpeg.d3cc2f3c3705a845b3976ab74640ccdd.jpeg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That looks amazing!

It;s a lot of fun out there, although the rocks beat the shit out of you. Not any smooth riding at all and constant jarring from hitting rocks. Kinda tough on my old bones.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Earache said:

It;s a lot of fun out there, although the rocks beat the shit out of you. Not any smooth riding at all and constant jarring from hitting rocks. Kinda tough on my old bones.

How old are you Eric?

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

How old are you Eric?

Old! At least I feel old at times?. I'm a  youthful, vibrant 62. With the knees of a 90 year old.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Earache said:

Old! At least I feel old at times?. I'm a  youthful, vibrant 62. With the knees of a 90 year old.

You're by no means the oldest.

There's a few ahead of you (me included at 66) with @Lone Amigo as our senior statesman who's 75.

@Pedro was the baby of the forum on DSUK in 2004.......and he's still the baby now at nearly 40. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You're by no means the oldest.

There's a few ahead of you (me included at 66) with @Lone Amigo as our senior statesman who's 75.

@Pedro was the baby of the forum on DSUK in 2004.......and he's still the baby now at nearly 40. :classic_laugh:

I'm smack dab in the middle then. Pedro's 40? Shit, I've got underwear that old.

• Haha 4