IMG_0468.thumb.JPG.5477d9c398033da5a4e141a4e7fd63c5.JPG

IMG_0470.thumb.JPG.3cbfabb7bfcaab3d714c3d13e6e478b4.JPG

I use this road a lot

IMG_0471.thumb.JPG.0285f7788345b7b6553f3266bdc9598a.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I went out, tarmac mud water fog sweat cold came back home here's some photos

I think you missed your natural vocation by not going into motorcycle journalism Fred! :classic_laugh:

And look at all that shit on your bike! :classic_ohmy:

I'm sure you went out today with the sole intention of covering yourself and your bike with any disgusting filth you could find......just to freak me and @Tym out! :littleguy:

sick puke GIF

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

......just to freak me and @Tym out! :littleguy:

Actually, i only freak out when its my motorcycle that was submerged in what appears the lowlands worst efluent

any bog water treatment plant...Could malfunction into producing.

:classic_unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

WOW.......those clouds are too much, HELLO BOTM pic.....just saying ?. That mud is also very nice! ?

audrey hepburn wow GIF

You tease, you tell that to all the boys!

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Cracking photos Fred, obviously I recognise Talybont but I don't recognise either of those fords  ??

Out the other side on Llandovery Bob the short lane bottom left was the deep one and the other was top right on the map below
image.png.e3a10f904d7c70b74ac82b92bb88b614.png

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Out the other side on Llandovery Bob the short lane bottom left was the deep one and the other was top right on the map below
image.png.e3a10f904d7c70b74ac82b92bb88b614.png

I don't think I've done those, I need to get out with you again once this covid shit is over

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I don't think I've done those, I need to get out with you again once this covid shit is over

Yes it would be good to catch up. I'm taking a group out there this Saturday for the TRF, going to see how it goes not sure I'm going to like leading people about but I'm doing it more for myself, I'm thinking more and more about what could happen when I'm on my own off road but usually when I've returned from a ride. I've even started telling the wife where I'm going lol

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes it would be good to catch up. I'm taking a group out there this Saturday for the TRF, going to see how it goes not sure I'm going to like leading people about but I'm doing it more for myself, I'm thinking more and more about what could happen when I'm on my own off road but usually when I've returned from a ride. I've even started telling the wife where I'm going lol

Maybe turning on your phone’s location sharing when you’re out riding might be useful, if eventually you don’t come back for dinner?

Obviously, assuming you’re always really riding motorcycles ...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Maybe turning on your phone’s location sharing when you’re out riding might be useful, if eventually you don’t come back for dinner?

Obviously, assuming you’re always really riding motorcycles ...

I've already done that and she does have a peep now and then i have nothing to hide 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I've already done that and she does have a peep now and then i have nothing to hide 

In that case, it’s reasonable to say that if you’re not back within a couple of hours of what would be normal she would know where you are, that must provide some comfort?

19 minutes ago, Pedro said:

In that case, it’s reasonable to say that if you’re not back within a couple of hours of what would be normal she would know where you are, that must provide some comfort?

Yes but i do stupid things cant help myself i say I'm out for an hour and gone all day so she's used to that and its normal, Sunday i found myself picking my way across a peat bog moor at dust knowing there's a possibility i could get stuck the other end and when i do get back to safety its dark and i have to stop myself from doing more dodgy off road routes i ended up giving myself a row in my head saying go home on the road you daft bastard lol 

• Haha 4