Welcome yen_powell

Admin

Just now, yen_powell said:

Hello my name is Yen and today I rode a push bike. Poxy things, make your legs go all weak and shaky....and not in a good way.

You will probably end up shitting yourself as a result.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Yo Yen, good to hear from you again, I last spotted you in Wiltshire behind a pub ?

That was a while ago now, I was on my Varadero. I think I have seen you at Peterborough since then, but that may be out of order, I get confused easily.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pedro said:

Welcome, Ian me old mate.

Howdo matey,

I should have been in Portugal last week but British Airways didn't want to fly there for some reason. I think I was going to be in a place called Praia da Rocha just outside Portimão. I was in Albufeira a few years ago and discoverd that Cliff Richard has got a street named after him there. I could only get a scooter there, all the proper bikes were out on hire!

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

When they do allow you to enjoy your hollidays, if you're able to rent a bike in Portimão you can enjoy some really nice roads and views nearby

Hope so, no idea if I'll get any money back for the holiday, more likely to get a voucher for a rebook so i could still make it out to the land of the sardine.