American Food pics for Pedro

Earache

3 minutes ago, Tym said:

Well, prairie oysters are like a seafood...:classic_unsure:

i sometimes have manx queenies or scallops as they are known elsewhere and they are reall tasty you can have them smoked or in garlic ?

2 hours ago, skyrider said:

i sometimes have manx queenies or scallops as they are known elsewhere and they are reall tasty you can have them smoked or in garlic ?

These are Rocky Mountain type oysters, a more "fresh water" type :classic_ninja:

...I;ve never tried them, its like pickled eyeballs to me, ugh..

12107825_933384373412810_3297028461892917513_n.jpg.180d2bb63326efb451acb181cb90626d.jpg

4 hours ago, Tym said:

These are Rocky Mountain type oysters, a more "fresh water" type :classic_ninja:

...I;ve never tried them, its like pickled eyeballs to me, ugh..

12107825_933384373412810_3297028461892917513_n.jpg.180d2bb63326efb451acb181cb90626d.jpg

think i will give them a miss 

Oysters are great, a little bit of lemon or ceviche type sauce, some white wine

Just give me a warm night, and plenty of that, and I'm a happy man if I have a wonderful woman I'm trying to make happy along side all the evening events.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

That's a nice looking place

It was a nice building, but the food was kinda crap. Check out all of the tap handles at the bar - this is only 1/2 of them as the other side of the bar has just as many. 100+ beers on tap. So I wasn't really there for the food anyway?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

New Mexico remains the only place I’ve been ‘cut off’. Ordered my fifth Guinness to be told it would be my last as they didn’t have insurance for me to continue drinking more. My reputation for being the living embodiment of Oliver Reed must have preceded me.

Here, you have a few bars, probably struggling ones since I've only noticed this last year, that offer the 6th beer or a discount if you go over 5 :classic_laugh:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Here, you have a few bars, probably struggling ones since I've only noticed this last year, that offer the 6th beer or a discount if you go over 5 :classic_laugh:

As it should be!

1 minute ago, Mawsley said:

I did meet a collection of the most weirdest and most depraved individuals known to mankind when there, so it's probable.

*knowing nothing about Buck, but if he's here then I guess the description fits in some way

Good enough for a conviction in any southern Court of Justice. :littleguy:

18 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

I didn't mind Modello Dark, it tended to be the only thing approaching real beer I could get in Cali (Colombia not the state). I just questioned limiting yourself to 5 tiny bottles ?

It's kinda odd when no one else at the table is drinking and you're sitting there on your fifth beer during dinner. Makes ya look like a drunk as it is.?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Earache said:

It's kinda odd when no one else at the table is drinking and you're sitting there on your fifth beer during dinner. Makes ya look like a drunk as it is.?

I've never been in a table like that :classic_ninja:

Not even when I'm alone :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

*knowing nothing about Buck, but if he's here then I guess the description fits in some way

The Twat of the Year who doesn't have a camera! Calls everybody a cunt! Even the passengers on his bus!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

I've never been in a table like that :classic_ninja:

Well, my wife had to drive us home, so no drinks for  her. Her two friends weren't drinking for some unknown reason so that left me.

• Like 1