A Strom won't get you a blowjob......

XTreme

.......but it'll always get you home! Unlike a KLR.......which isn't capable of either.

Now a fully kitted up Beemer might get you a blowjob......but as for getting you home you just gotta take your chances.

@boboneleg's T700 won't get him a blowjob......but it'll definitely get him home! It's a Yamaha after all!

However.....@Sir Fallsalot's Africa Twin will definitely do both! Unfortunately the blow job will be from a man! ?

Have I called it right? 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

.......but it'll always get you home! Unlike a KLR.......which isn't capable of either.

Now a fully kitted up Beemer might get you a blowjob......but as for getting you home you just gotta take your chances.

@boboneleg's T700 won't get him a blowjob......but it'll definitely get him home! It's a Yamaha after all!

However.....@Sir Fallsalot's Africa Twin will definitely do both! Unfortunately the blow job will be from a man! ?

Have I called it right? 

Yup all spot on, but You forgot to mention the Strom might not get you a Blow job but riding one makes you eligible to give them out which is worse than receiving in my book :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yup all spot on, but You forgot to mention the Strom might not get you a Blow job but riding one makes you eligible to give them out which is worse than receiving in my book :classic_laugh:

We're rugged individualists Fred! :classic_cool:

So none of that malarkey will be going on! 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

Even a fully kitted out Beemer isn't going to give a ginger a blowjob mate. On the blowjob front I'm guessing an Affy Twin might be your only hope.  Be nice to Fred ?

All your boat is going to get you is a dose of the Golden Rivet Bruce!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What got you into boats in the first place Bruce?

I think it was the promise of all that sex.  He just didnt realize he was a receiver.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, BusBoy said:

You are the exception that proves the rule regarding fully kitted out beemers btw.

you dont have to tell me.  ?

Ironic that I am the only one here that rides a bike that could get him a BJ and I don't want one because I think it is fornication. But then the old adage is true, you only want what you can't have.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Ironic that I am the only one here that rides a bike that could get him a BJ and I don't want one because I think it is fornication.

confused john travolta GIF

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Buckster said:

... a BJ and I don't want one because I think it is fornication. 

Not according to Bill Clinton. :wave:

• Like 1

I passed O Level RI in 1970........but I can't remember anything in the syllabus relating to Blowjob bans! :classic_unsure:

I remember something about not coveting your neighbour's ass.....but that's about it.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I passed O Level RI in 1970........but I can't remember anything in the syllabus relating to Blowjob bans! :classic_unsure:

I remember something about not coveting your neighbour's ass.....but that's about it.

It's okay to covet your neighbours ass if you ride a Honda.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Tym said:

Not according to Bill Clinton. :wave:

He was a US President so he is incompetent when it comes to talking about .... well just about anything.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

Ironic that I am the only one here that rides a bike that could get him a BJ 

You've got a Harley though haven't you, I think Pete meant from a girl.?

• Haha 3