Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. I'm still trying to get the steering head bearings done on my 250 Rally. I had been trying to drive the bearing races into the headstock but apart from some aluminium bar I didn't really have the right tool to get it done. I popped into work last week and took the old races with me for measurements and my boss turned up a cool drift on the lathe.............. A bit of heat and I punched them in with no problem............ The races definitely showed signs of wear so I was happy that to get on with this job....... Now all I have to do is work out some way to drift the lower bearing on , I was going to use the tube of one of my old crutches but it's too small. I may have to go back into work to find something more suitable.
  2. Nice bike but if your having your servicing done at a Ducati dealer you will definitely pay for it.
  3. I bought my Cambridge Audio amp from Richer sounds in Bristol many years ago
  4. Reel to reel, I haven't seen one of those for years
  5. Dread, dem a make up a rhyme...............
  6. Yep, I reckon I've had about five of those since July
  7. Got to love a bit of 'Hancock's Half Hour '
  8. I'm not really one for new years resolutions but I have got one for this year. My new years resolution is not to get stabbed by any more needles in 2022. I reckon I must've got stabbed about 60 times last year for one thing or another , at one point I had blood taken six times in one day
  9. They're much better nowadays as they're built by Audi. On some of the Panigale's it's an engine out job to change the spark plugs
  10. Hello Tammy, good to see you again Very interested in your transamtrail trip
  11. Ace, I'd love to ride that transamtrail. What bike is she using Tym ?
  12. Lol, love the singing bloke reading the words off a piece of paper. Ace Does your lad still play ?
  13. Depends wether the bloke has run out of white sauce or not
  14. Understood, you have a fair bit of bodymass (like in huge fecker)
  15. Snugpak, made in Britain and light but oh so warm , the Military use them https://www.snugpak.com/sleeping/best-sellers
  16. Let's go .................................
  17. We had Xmas pudding later on
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy