Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. Do you have to share it with Michael Jackson ?
  2. I've been to funeral this morning and this was the opening music, I'd forgotten how good Joe Brown is............
  3. Is that you coming out @Buckster ?
  4. That’s because looks it a lot better than your hog
  5. Probably, I’ve got a spare bike if you want to ride
  6. Tym should have got his chopper out, he could have been a contender
  7. @alfalfa wins hands down for me
  8. If you turn up wearing your 20 year old jacket and shite jeans I'd expect him to jump in the canal rather than acknowledge you
  9. Ok, if all goes to plan it'll be early afternoon (ish) 25th June.
  10. There used to be a pub in Keysham (the Trout Tavern) that always had sawdust on the floor , I'm not sure if it's still like it now ? edit: it seems not, booooooo hisssssss
  11. When you stop at a bar in a small town in France and ask for a sandwich this is what you get
  12. Well if you notice I've left a question mark by my enquiry to @MooN cos last time I turned up the fecker wasn't there
  13. edit: we also use this lot in work.............. https://www.biketorqueracing.co.uk/pages/about/catalogue.htm
  14. What sort of bike is it ? Wemoto are pretty good and I don't know if this lot are still going but they used to be good as well ............ http://www.allbikeengineering.co.uk/discs.php https://www.wemoto.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA6NOPBhCPARIsAHAy2zBXna2PlXGXu4RjbNlsAgv-aUenLLG9sTIDL4DDIcA7iecxFG0FQB8aAjLxEALw_wcB
  15. So to give everyone a bit of a chance , here's Chris when I met him in 2011................... and there's chance of a reunion this year @MooN. I've started planning a trip late June and could swing by your place ?
  16. I like them , very underrated . My only concern would be rust, I know a guy who's GTS went rusty on the floor inside the luggage compartment
  17. Old skool Kwak , like a KR1-S ?
  18. Does she live there Dave or still studying ?
  19. I'm going for this one............
  20. CIA agent undercover
  21. None of them I would hope, I was just thinking to myself where's the hot tottie ?
  22. Did you call someone a cunt perchance ?
  23. Jesus saves but Keegan nets the rebound
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy