Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. Yes but he even speaks the local occitan language now so he's well intergrated. He also has French citizenship as well now.
  2. What a shame that you haven't got the whole bike, I'd love to try and restore one of those, love the 'sloper' engines
  3. Don't waste your time or time will waste you.................
  4. Absolutely, where my mate lives in the Lot there are heaps of houses (doer-uppers) out in the sticks. My mate is a builder but it's taken him over 10 years just to build up a rapport with the suppliers and if you aren't prepared to learn French you'll get shafted .
  5. He'll get there in the end .......................... stands by for a photo of a merman planting a flag on a rock
  6. I might see if I can get a ride on Saturday as I only have one photo so far
  7. A mate of mine bought a house in Bulgaria on eBay (true story) , he paid £15,000 for it and spent about another £5,000 doing it up. He keeps a XR250 there for riding around , you can litterally ride where you like in Bulgaria.
  8. It always amazes me that a manufacturer like Ducati that have made so many beautful motorcycles could also make such an ugly piece of shit like that !! Having said that , we just sold a black one for a good customer of ours. I think the buyer was Mr S. Wonder
  9. Ah-hem !! you need to spill the beans on the Panther
  10. I've never been one to stick to one brand 'just because' , but some of those I'd never have again
  11. Yes but if you asked me how many of those you'd be likely to own again it would be down to 4
  12. Honda , Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, KTM, BMW, Triumph, Gilera, BSA, Garelli, Lambretta, Vespa, Harley Davidson
  13. Since my gallbladder removal , I'm getting used to it. The best bread is the stuff they sell in Italy , proper bread that is
  14. I've been told I have to eat brown bread with the knobbly bits in it, you know the stuff, tastes like fucking sawdust
  15. They’ve copied the Honda Zoomer and stuck a battery in it
  16. I used to know guys who would pull over in their trucks to stop and listen to the Janet and John stories
  17. Who gives a fuck, I know a good hiding place in Cheddar caves
  18. Weather looks pretty shite tomorrow but feck it I'm going out for a ride
  19. No kick start on the SE models.
  20. It's about the going rate now Looks a tidy bike, someone done a nice conversion to the front end , put upside-down forks on it.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy