Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. For new years day we had Parma ham on melon for starters.............. Then Canneloni........... and then Lamb with all the trimmings.............
  2. He's a smoothy is our Pedro , he's got them lining up to gush all over him
  3. That's a great looking road @XTreme
  4. Fuckmine, you haven't heard Fred when he's had a skinfull
  5. I've stopped doing that as i 'missed' on a recent occasion and wrecked my sleeping bag
  6. For me there is nothing like sleeping in a tent, it's the best sleep I ever get . The only pain is getting out for a piss .
  7. Old bill must've had a pretty tasty car as well cos that Bentley wasn't losing them.
  8. Lomo make great waterproof roll bags at very competitive prices https://www.lomo.co.uk/acatalog/motorbike-drybag.html#SID=117
  9. Those panniers look fine, then just use a roll bag over the top of them
  10. A lot depends on which bike you’re using. If you’re thinking of using your 400 then it could be difficult as sports bikes don’t really lend themselves to carrying a lot of luggage.
  11. Ace, it matches the colour of my eyes
  12. Right, where can I get a one-legged merman outfit from ?
  13. Must’ve been a feckin posh carpet that you destroyed then
  14. Surely you remember me taking it
  15. Yep, mine was Jameson’s
  16. Better go and thank your mate now
  17. When I was 15 I drunk a bottle of whiskey at a house party, that’s why I’ve never drunk whiskey since
  18. Judging by the weather it's got to be Tuesday
  19. One.............................. ZERO Happy Birthday Tym
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy