Something might be Happening!

XTreme

7 minutes ago, Earache said:

Such as...?

Some of the others will pick up on it!

They've seen that line many times before.......going back nearly 20 years actually!

Somebody is looking at the Strom on Sunday.......see what happens.

No odds if he doesn't go for it......I can get near that price on a part ex anyway.

What am I thinking of? Undecided really......I could go one of two ways.

You know the score after all these years guys.......you gotta wait till it turns up!

As an aside, the wife doesn't know yet......need to know basis and all that! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, XTreme said:

As I said......I could go two ways!

Adv bike.......or more trail specific!

I always liked those XT yam thingies you;ve had... :littleguy:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tym said:

I always liked those XT yam thingies you;ve had... :littleguy:

So did I Tym......they're just too old now and most have had a hard life!

Nothing's happening!

Met up with the guy......Brit ex-cop in his 70's. Currently on an R1150RT.......and he's looking for something lighter due to his age.

Well the Strom and the RT are polar opposites.......and he's used to Beemers. He liked the bike.......but it was just too different to what he's used to.

Funny thing is, I was riding back thinking "Why am I selling this?" So I may well hold onto it for the time being.

It is the perfect fit for me (apart from the weight) and even though a small trailie would be great as it's so much lighter,  the lack of power is going to limit me doing a lot of things.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, XTreme said:

Nothing's happening!

Met up with the guy......Brit ex-cop in his 70's. Currently on an R1150RT.......and he's looking for something lighter due to his age.

Well the Strom and the RT are polar opposites.......and he's used to Beemers. He liked the bike.......but it was just too different to what he's used to.

Funny thing is, I was riding back thinking "Why am I selling this?" So I may well hold onto it for the time being.

It is the perfect fit for me (apart from the weight) and even though a small trailie would be great as it's so much lighter,  the lack of power is going to limit me doing a lot of things.

I keep thinking i want to sell my CB1000 i never use it' parts are difficult to get hold of and so is the rear tyre' but every time i take it out i just think the same, why do i want to sell it i love riding it. And if i did sell it I would only get the price i paid for the new exhaust, clutch and tyres i put on it, so in my head i would be giving the bike away.

• Like 3