Professor Wankstain's science thread

25 minutes ago, zzzak said:

You haven't disproved a single thing.

Zzzak: How come a big divers scuba tank only lasts 30 mins yet these guys on the moon were walking about for hours with a small one? The moon landings must have been faked.

Someone on here: patiently explains how a rebreather works

Zzzak: How can this photo of Neil Armstrong climbing down the ladder have been taken if he was the first man on the moon? The moon landings must have been faked.

Someone on here: That's not Neil Armstrong. It Buzz aldrin. 

Zzak: Shadows can't be going different directions. The moon landings must have been faked.

Me : See attached photo. Explains how physics works.

Zzzak: "Wolf, Wolf, CV19 vaccine is a death sentence ... its true this time"

Everyone else : Yawn, here we go again.... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

As a scientist, the one thing you know for certain from an article with the headline “Japanese Scientists Find Indisputable Evidence That All Covid Variants Are Man-made" is that the article itself is going to be pure guff. Professional scientists do not deal in 'indisputable evidence' - especially not in the nebulous world of viral mutagenesis - not least because there are not many faster ways of ending your career than having a paper pulled after publication.

So I clicked through to the original paper - described in your article as “A stunning Japanese study that has evolved from preprint to peer-reviewed publication...". What I found was a paper that has neither been peer-reviewed nor published in any academic journal; it has merely been uploaded to Zenodo, which is a general data sharing service operated by CERN. In scientific terms, that’s precisely the same level of academic credibility as publishing it on your Facebook page. One reason for this might be the trifling matter that the ‘unnaturalness’ of genetic changes and the ‘suboptimal’ furin cleavage sites they describe in Omicron variants already have proposed explanations in the wider scientific literature.

By the way - how's that critique of PCR coming along? Shout if you need any help... 👍

So how do you explain the myocarditis outbreak ?

1 minute ago, zzzak said:

So how do you explain the myocarditis outbreak ?

How do I explain the myocarditis outbreak from the claim that the Omicron variants were engineered? You're going to have to join the dots for me there...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, zzzak said:

As far as disproving anything that I've posted tell me where are the tyre marks from the Moon buggy, that request went pretty quiet ?

phpTkZSH8.jpeg

I'm sure this must have been raised before and I missed it, but what explanation do you have for the obvious efforts NASA went to to leave out tyre tracks when they 'mocked up' this shot of the 'fake' moon landing? Surely it would have been easier to wheel the buggy into place rather than craning it onto the set with what clearly must have been a bloody big jib.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nute said:

Zzzak: How come a big divers scuba tank only lasts 30 mins yet these guys on the moon were walking about for hours with a small one? The moon landings must have been faked.

Someone on here: patiently explains how a rebreather works

Zzzak: How can this photo of Neil Armstrong climbing down the ladder have been taken if he was the first man on the moon? The moon landings must have been faked.

Someone on here: That's not Neil Armstrong. It Buzz aldrin. 

Zzak: Shadows can't be going different directions. The moon landings must have been faked.

Me : See attached photo. Explains how physics works.

Zzzak: "Wolf, Wolf, CV19 vaccine is a death sentence ... its true this time"

Everyone else : Yawn, here we go again.... 

Not that that matters as the spacesuits were hanging loosely, if they were pressurised with an oxygen supply they would have looked like the Michelin man.

I accepted that the photo was mislabeled or did you miss that.

Shadows don't go at 90 degrees from each other from a single light source.

Had your jabs, feeling OK ?

1_RNIeUuAan7iZjetutxj3Ww.thumb.jpg.5192df031857cde14e53f4e5dc302f52.jpg

3 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

I'm sure this must have been raised before and I missed it, but what explanation do you have for the obvious efforts NASA went to to leave out tyre tracks when they 'mocked up' this shot of the 'fake' moon landing? Surely it would have been easier to wheel the buggy into place rather than craning it onto the set with what clearly must have been a bloody big jib.

Well that's a nothing burger, its not up to me to explain NASA's motivations, my question remains, anyway seeing as how you are so clever why don't you clear it up instead of answering a question with a question.

7 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Not that that matters as the spacesuits were hanging loosely, if they were pressurised with an oxygen supply they would have looked like the Michelin man.

I accepted that the photo was mislabeled or did you miss that.

Shadows don't go at 90 degrees from each other from a single light source.

Had your jabs, feeling OK ?

Witchcraft? 

witchcraft.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Nute said:

Hey Zzzak, 

Here's the form to fill in to make a VAER report -

https://vaers.hhs.gov/esub/index.jsp

Literally anyone can do it. So its totally scientific valid to use data that anyone and his dog could have posted ... 😆

People are dropping dead in droves and you think that you're clever with this, the people that made the reports are the people that were affected or do you think that it was a vast conspiracy or something ?

4 minutes ago, Nute said:

Witchcraft? 

witchcraft.jpeg

That's reflected light, light always travels in a straight line. 

23 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

How do I explain the myocarditis outbreak from the claim that the Omicron variants were engineered? You're going to have to join the dots for me there...

Nice diversion but myocarditis has gone through the roof, trying to include that the variants were engineered is not part of that question, are the dots joined ?

8 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Nice diversion but myocarditis has gone through the roof, trying to include that the variants were engineered is not part of that question, are the dots joined ?

It wasn’t a diversion: after my rebuttal of your ‘proof’ that covid was man-made you asked how I explain myocarditis. Perhaps if you learned to express your ideas in a coherent and logical manner instead of in these sloppy brain-farts you keep subjecting us all to we might make swifter progress.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Well that's a nothing burger, its not up to me to explain NASA's motivations, my question remains, anyway seeing as how you are so clever why don't you clear it up instead of answering a question with a question.

Well, one explanation would be that NASA faked the moon landings. They built and launched a rocket capable of deceiving the world into believing that they had set off on a genuine mission, mocked up a moonscape in some back lot of the Space Centre, built a moon buggy and an authentic-looking space suit, then gave specific thought to how they would get both the buggy and the astronaut into the middle of the set without leaving any tracks; that’s not something that could have been the result of an oversight, after all - it had to have been a deliberate decision. 

Another explanation would be that you’re a gullible fuckwit.

Another quick slice of Occam’s Razor and I think we have our answer…

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, zzzak said:

I love you Bucky, you're so predictable, when did you ever debunk anything, how many jabs have you had ?

I have debunked loads of your lies, you know it, everyone else on here knows it. You just can't help but double down.

1 hour ago, zzzak said:

That's reflected light, light always travels in a straight line. 

Reflected off what? The torch is pointed straight at the matchsticks. 

1 hour ago, zzzak said:

People are dropping dead in droves and you think that you're clever with this, the people that made the reports are the people that were affected or do you think that it was a vast conspiracy or something ?

I’m merely pointing out that my dog could have submitted a VEAR report, or even a couple of dozen reports attributing his dinner being late to me being jabbed, and you want to condemn the vaccines given to millions on data that it potentially hugely unreliable. … and you accuse me of coming up with a conspiracy theory 🤪

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, zzzak said:

why don't you clear it up instead of answering a question with a question.

…because you will just go back to conspiracytheorysforthegullible.com for something else to cry wolf about. 

• Haha 1

Were the horses in China? Were they connected to The Man? Were the horses Israeli?

I bet there’s something to this, horses are killing off people that refuse vaccination!!!

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Were the horses in China? Were they connected to The Man? Were the horses Israeli?

I bet there’s something to this, horses are killing off people that refuse vaccination!!!

Fucking Horses 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, skyrider said:

i take it you didnt win on the national then 😄

No I two daughters that ride and bleed me dry 😥

1 minute ago, Saul said:

No I two daughters that ride and bleed me dry 😥

dodgy things horses they don't have brakes 

• Haha 1

Just now, skyrider said:

dodgy things horses they don't have brakes 

True and can be flighty moody bastards to.  I am hoping to wean the younger off them and onto bikes hence the CB125 thing.   She is dead keen to be fair.  🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saul said:

True and can be flighty moody bastards to.  I am hoping to wean the younger off them and onto bikes hence the CB125 thing.   She is dead keen to be fair.  🤣

and a good thing too

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Saul said:

I am hoping to wean the younger off them and onto bikes hence the CB125 thing. 

Bikes are cheaper to keep as well.

• Like 1