Professor Wankstain's science thread

2 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

The ultimate insult for Buckster. 

20240413_113819.jpg

20240413_113909.jpg

Ktm is a nice looking bike marcel

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

An anusrisium? Is that the medical term for shit for brains?

He is currently on the conspiracy boards telling them that this place has been infiltrated by a government spy.

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Buckster said:

He is currently on the conspiracy boards telling them that this place has been infiltrated by a government spy.

He's going to tell them that he's being stalked by somebody called Professor Wankstain?

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He's going to tell them that he's being stalked by somebody called Professor Wankstain?

After tonight’s tea I’d say Reilly Ace of Pies was nearer the mark… burp…

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Pedro said:

Can that be related to most of the population having been vaccinated? If 100% of people are vaccinated, then the stat would have no deaths amongst non vaccinated people, no?

The vaxxed have a much higher rate of myocarditis for example, prior to Covid most people couldn't pronounce it and now its extremely common, here's a VAERs graph of vaccine deaths since the Covid shots were introduced.

Raises some interestiing questions I think.

image.png.80d56aad04971269e3cb2448cdd078c1.png

By the way I had gone to bed, after all I am in Australia and there are things called time zones, anyway as far as it goes the sudden increase in deaths in the countries that took the vaxx is real and well documented, the information that I have read said that it would start slowly and probably peak at the end of 2025, just a day or so ago a Japanese report came out about it, actually the Nips have been busier than I thought.

Japanese Scientists Warn Against COVID Vaxxine Side Effects

JAPANESE SCIENTISTS FIND INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE THAT ALL COVID VARIANTS ARE MAN-MADE

That's just a couple of articles, there are many many more and if the journalists who write them don't cark it there will be more to come, it makes no difference to me as I haven't been jibby jabbed.

I can understand that those of you who have been jabbed would prefer that these articles didn't exist hence your mocking of them, and me, but they do and we will see in the long run who was right.

I wish you all the best.

Well I went in for two jabs , when it got to the point you couldn't even enter a public place without your vaccine card....I think they went overboard by scaring people and it worked...I see people still wearing mask to this day..I finally caugh the covid flew this early Jan...it was nothing more than a cold for myself...I'm no scientist but I  think it will be constantly mutating and will part of life now...so getting vacs is just a waste of time...just look at Pete...been to every shots available and still caugh it and nearly died...so ...

• Like 1

I don't think I would have died if I didn't go for the two jabs...clearly the vaccine weren't affective....100% of vaccinate still caught it...sure if you were in the group has high risk for complications...maybe it helped...Otto might know more to the subject and could shed some light..

2 hours ago, zzzak said:

The vaxxed have a much higher rate of myocarditis for example, prior to Covid most people couldn't pronounce it and now its extremely common, here's a VAERs graph of vaccine deaths since the Covid shots were introduced.

Raises some interestiing questions I think.

image.png.80d56aad04971269e3cb2448cdd078c1.png

What does this actually show? What is VAERS, what are these deaths a result of? It’s a very impressive looking graph, but as you have presented it, it’s meaningless. The world population is what 8 billion? If 17k of them have kicked the bucket for something that’s a vanishingly small proportion. More people have probably died from falling off horses. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

just look at Pete...been to every shots available and still caugh it and nearly died...so ...

There you go......inventing stuff again! 

The reality is I got Covid, and yes, I felt rough for about a week. That's it!

The flu I got about 6 months later was much worse......and it was the cough that I had with it that caused the Hernia!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nute said:

What does this actually show? What is VAERS, what are these deaths a result of? It’s a very impressive looking graph, but as you have presented it, it’s meaningless. The world population is what 8 billion? If 17k of them have kicked the bucket for something that’s a vanishingly small proportion. More people have probably died from falling off horses. 

It is rare for @zzzak to ever give an actual source, when he does it invariably leads to his claims being completely debunked as either an outright lie or data so manipulated that it has no discernible value whatsoever.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Nute said:

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), I'm surprised that you didn't Google it.

It shows adverse reactions to vaccines and since the jabs there have been more in one year than in all the previous years combined, and that's just the beginning, you sound like someone who has had all the jabs and the boosters and is in denial, just like Bucky.

Tell me, did the Apollo crew land on the Moon ?

15 minutes ago, Buckster said:

It is rare for @zzzak to ever give an actual source, when he does it invariably leads to his claims being completely debunked as either an outright lie or data so manipulated that it has no discernible value whatsoever.

I love you Bucky, you're so predictable, when did you ever debunk anything, how many jabs have you had ?

36 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The flu I got about 6 months later was much worse......and it was the cough that I had with it that caused the Hernia!

It looks like you've reversed the maladies, the week long one was the flu and the other one was from the jab, getting a hernia from a cough sounds pretty serious so I looked it up.

Cough-induced abdominal intercostal hernias are extremely rare, with only seven cases described in the literature.

That wasn't the flu Pete, that was in the jab, as I have recommended start fasting to get the poison out of your system.

43 minutes ago, Nute said:

More people have probably died from falling off horses. 

Yes, but were they vaccinated? Were the horses?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

My mistake though for sure it was covid you had when the Hernia popped up....didn't you get yearly flue shots has well ?

56 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), I'm surprised that you didn't Google it.

It shows adverse reactions to vaccines and since the jabs there have been more in one year than in all the previous years combined, and that's just the beginning, you sound like someone who has had all the jabs and the boosters and is in denial, just like Bucky.

Tell me, did the Apollo crew land on the Moon ?

For the short time I’ve been here I’ve seen your “evidence” of enough of your assorted conspiracy theories easily disproven by others, and you just return to the crackpot sites for something else. This will just be the same again so why should I spend my time googling. Have you ever heard the story of the kid crying “wolf”? 

The only person in denial here is you, on your own gullibility. 

So how many shots have you had, what is the problem with the VAERS graph, that's from an unimpeachable source, there's nothing conspiratorial about it.

As far as disproving anything that I've posted tell me where are the tyre marks from the Moon buggy, that request went pretty quiet ?

You haven't disproved a single thing.

phpTkZSH8.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

My mistake though for sure it was covid you had when the Hernia popped up....didn't you get yearly flue shots has well ?

Flu shots are Covid shots these days, they have so many of them left over they have to find new ways to dispose of them.

56 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I had Covid six months before the flu.

And yes I do get Flu shots!

4 hours ago, zzzak said:

As a scientist, the one thing you know for certain from an article with the headline “Japanese Scientists Find Indisputable Evidence That All Covid Variants Are Man-made" is that the article itself is going to be pure guff. Professional scientists do not deal in 'indisputable evidence' - especially not in the nebulous world of viral mutagenesis - not least because there are not many faster ways of ending your career than having a paper pulled after publication.

So I clicked through to the original paper - described in your article as “A stunning Japanese study that has evolved from preprint to peer-reviewed publication...". What I found was a paper that has neither been peer-reviewed nor published in any academic journal; it has merely been uploaded to Zenodo, which is a general data sharing service operated by CERN. In scientific terms, that’s precisely the same level of academic credibility as publishing it on your Facebook page. One reason for this might be the trifling matter that the ‘unnaturalness’ of genetic changes and the ‘suboptimal’ furin cleavage sites they describe in Omicron variants already have proposed explanations in the wider scientific literature.

By the way - how's that critique of PCR coming along? Shout if you need any help... 👍

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I had Covid six months before the flu.

And yes I do get Flu shots!

15442113_10154675156690281_192097169381383843_n.jpg.bd27b3928ee799f97dd1d6f6cf0f6b06.jpg

Good luck with that.

• Like 1