I'd like to openly apologize

4 minutes ago, Buckster said:

No, but God created the universe with a thought, there is no more simple solution than that.

It still requires two steps - first God, then God creating the universe. 

7 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

It still requires two steps - first God, then God creating the universe. 

No, because God is.

Guys, how about getting this back to being a politics a religion free forum? 

Maybe let it be fun for more than three people?

• Like 3

More so as one of you is a moderator:

“It would be helpful if you could refrain from posting topics of a contentious nature such as those related to Politics or Religion.”

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

“It would be helpful if you could refrain from posting topics of a contentious nature such as those related to Politics or Religion.”

Okay, Mark, do you have access to an electron microscope?

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

There's nothing contentious about it: Buckster's a lunatic and I'm a potato. We're having a perfectly jolly time. 🤪

• Haha 2

Just now, Otto von Jizzmark said:

Yes...

Okay, let’s talk about Marcel’s brain.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You clearly have no idea who you’re dealing with here Pedro – when it comes to derailing threads I’m not some rank amateur. On ‘another forum’ I managed to get a thread that started out with someone sharing their Mod 1 pass neatly round to religion via cats, dogs, reptiles, taxidermy, amateur hairdressing, haemorrhoids, anal probes, and the unsuitability of Swarfega as sex lube. 👍

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

You clearly have no idea who you’re dealing with here Pedro – when it comes to derailing threads I’m not some rank amateur. On ‘another forum’ I managed to get a thread that started out with someone sharing their Mod 1 pass neatly round to religion via cats, dogs, reptiles, taxidermy, amateur hairdressing, haemorrhoids, anal probes, and the unsuitability of Swarfega as sex lube. 👍

You have kin in Canada?

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

Oh I do hope you can live up to that here. 😎👍

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Pedro said:

You mean post stuff about bikes and shit like that, I like your way of thinking sound's good Pedro. Now If there was only some kind of rule that says no politics or religion I think that could help 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You mean post stuff about bikes and shit like that, I like your way of thinking sound's good Pedro. Now If there was only some kind of rule that says no politics or religion I think that could help 

It's probably all going to get deleted anyway Fred.......because they've chosen a Marcel thread to have their debate again.

And you know what tends to happen to Marcel threads!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

We could have  a religion  section , go in if you want or stand outside and admire the Architecture …

we could call it the Imaginary section .

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Six30 said:

We could have  a religion  section , go in if you want or stand outside and admire the Architecture …

we could call it the Imaginary section .

Buck could split their discussion into a new thread if he wants.......and the pair of them can continue in that.

Because it's inevitable this one will go down the shitter.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Buck could split their discussion into a new thread if he wants.......and the pair of them can continue in that.

Because it's inevitable this one will go down the shitter.

No, I’m bored of it now. May as well delete the whole thread now, it’s going to get deleted anyway as soon as moose boy starts posting again.

• Haha 2