I'd like to openly apologize

I'd like to openly apologize to everyone I've triggerd in the pass week...look... like in real life..I'm always pushing the limits..and I  know something I post are completely off the wall..but honestly I wasn't aware about your UK laws..things are different here...it wasn't ment to hurt anyone...so

Extreme

Saul 

Buckster (can go fuck himself)

and who ever else I offended please accept my dearress apology...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Is there anyway the hairy butt crack thread can be restored  ?

Otto smack down of Buckster was just simply brilliant...

I’m in touch with the National Lottery people as we speak to see if it can be saved for the nation…

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

I’m in touch with the National Lottery people as we speak to see if it can be saved for the nation…

I just can't get the part about the haddock with udders out of my mind...

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Just now, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I just can't get the part about the haddock with utters out of my mind...

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

You shouldn’t be laughing about your great grandmother.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Is possible to restore then ?

No it’s gone, just like the transitional fossils.

9 minutes ago, Buckster said:

No it’s gone, just like the transitional fossils.

Well I know you were just waiting for it to disappear..or get and excuse to take it out...maybe I'm asking the wrong guy..

Just now, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Well I know you were just waiting for it to disappear..or get and excuse to take it out...maybe I'm asking the wrong guy..

Not really, the argument against the young earth just consisted of basically shouting the word “SCIENCE” repeatedly in the hope it would garner some sort of victory.

It failed. But everyone had a good laugh and neither position added anything of value to peoples day to day lives.

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Not really, the argument against the young earth just consisted of basically shouting the word “SCIENCE” repeatedly in the hope it would garner some sort of victory.

It failed. But everyone had a good laugh and neither position added anything of value to peoples day to day lives.

Buck would you stop this young earth thing...like I've told you I do believe in a higher power but the earth being 5000 years old isn't Parr of it...the shoreline and cliffs are litter by denovian hera fossils here...beleive me they are more than 5 g old.

18 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Buck would you stop this young earth thing...like I've told you I do believe in a higher power but the earth being 5000 years old isn't Parr of it...the shoreline and cliffs are litter by denovian hera fossils here...beleive me they are more than 5 g old.

You keep saying 5000, but I never said that. It is closer to 8000 based on the written record.

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

so what happened to the should La Moose Fondler stay or go poll ?

Rich deleted it!

9 minutes ago, Six30 said:

so what happened to the should La Moose Fondler stay or go poll ?

Tell me about it...people are deleting shit left to right...you'd think the end of the world is happening...lol.

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Science is better... at school you could burn things and and make stuff  explode and shit  , R E was fucking boring , listening to made up stories .... yawwwwnnnnn

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

We did an experiment in physics which involved us kicking a football as hard as we could over a given distance to see how fast it travelled .  I had the fastest speed but obviously I had two legs back then 😆

• Haha 7

11 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

We did an experiment in physics which involved us kicking a football as hard as we could over a given distance to see how fast it travelled .  I had the fastest speed but obviously I had two legs back then 😆

and just think you could of been listening to some mentally deranged teacher telling you how much jesus loves you.

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Six30 said:

and just think you could of been listening to some mentally deranged teacher telling you how much jesus loves you.

Or a retelling of a brutal battle where everyone gets wiped out by the winning side.

Go Crazy Wtf GIF

6 hours ago, Buckster said:

Come come @Buckster - you were perfectly happy to bang on endlessly about 'science' when you were blatantly misrepresenting it to Marcel. It's only since you got your pants pulled down by a real scientist that you've gone quiet on the subject.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I'd like to openly apologize to everyone I've triggerd in the pass week...look... like in real life..I'm always pushing the limits..and I  know something I post are completely off the wall..but honestly I wasn't aware about your UK laws..things are different here...it wasn't ment to hurt anyone...so

Extreme

Saul 

Buckster (can go fuck himself)

and who ever else I offended please accept my dearress apology...

Look mate if it is a genuine attempt at an apology  I would say thanks but there is no need, we all behave like dicks now and again we all just need to smile and move on.  I certainly don't hold any ill will towards you. 

But I have this feeling you are still playing a game, and hey ho I don't care much about that either but won't be sucked into anymore silliness.     😉

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

Come come @Buckster - you were perfectly happy to bang on endlessly about 'science' when you were blatantly misrepresenting it to Marcel. It's only since you got your pants pulled down by a real scientist that you've gone quiet on the subject.

There is a real scientist here? Where?

17 minutes ago, Buckster said:

There is a real scientist here? Where?

Well, I suppose that would depend on your definition of a ‘real’ scientist. On the one hand a ‘real’ scientist might be - to take a purely hypothetical example - someone with a top-rate PhD from one of the leading research groups in the country, who has co-supervised PhD students at various other leading universities including Cambridge and Imperial, who has been an internationally respected expert in their field for nearly 25 years and whose expertise is recognised and sought out by governments around the world, most notably in the EU and OECD, and who for the last 12 years has run the leading research laboratory in their field.  

On the other hand a ‘real’ scientist could be someone like young earth creationist ‘Dr’ Kent Hovind, who bought a phony PhD from the totally unaccredited shack half way up a mountain that calls itself ‘Patriot Bible College’, whose doctoral ‘thesis’ opens with the immortal line “Hello, my name is Kent Hovind” and whose understanding of hominid evolution led him to say – on television - “Monkeys have babies all the time - why doesn’t one give birth to another human?”

Perhaps if you give me an indication of which of these two extremes you think constitutes ‘real’ science I can let you know where I fit in. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

Well, I suppose that would depend on your definition of a ‘real’ scientist. On the one hand a ‘real’ scientist might be - to take a purely hypothetical example - someone with a top-rate PhD from one of the leading research groups in the country, who has co-supervised PhD students at various other leading universities including Cambridge and Imperial, who has been an internationally respected expert in their field for nearly 25 years and whose expertise is recognised and sought out by governments around the world, most notably in the EU and OECD, and who for the last 12 years has run the leading research laboratory in their field.  

On the other hand a ‘real’ scientist could be someone like young earth creationist ‘Dr’ Kent Hovind, who bought a phony PhD from the totally unaccredited shack half way up a mountain that calls itself ‘Patriot Bible College’, whose doctoral ‘thesis’ opens with the immortal line “Hello, my name is Kent Hovind” and whose understanding of hominid evolution led him to say – on television - “Monkeys have babies all the time - why doesn’t one give birth to another human?”

Perhaps if you give me an indication of which of these two extremes you think constitutes ‘real’ science I can let you know where I fit in. 🙂

Explain to me how the universe was created and exactly where all the matter came from. Then I will give my assessment. 

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Explain to me how the universe was created and exactly where all the matter came from. Then I will give my assessment. 

Is that the test of a real scientist? If only I'd know that when I was examining those PhD candidates! "Your research into the underlying mechanisms of thelytokous parthenogenesis in the sternorrhyncha is absolutely faultless. But... where did all the matter in the universe come from?"

🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2