2024 total eclipse.

Just curious has anyone witness one...this will my my second one...I'm talking about a  total eclipse ...I'll be taking some pics..and possibly a short video...just for you my lovely bunch of friends...🥰

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

7 years old for me at the time...so 51 years ago. 

think it was a partial eclipse in the mid 90's i saw

49 minutes ago, Six30 said:

In 1999 there was solar eclipse in the UK, which was visible in its entirety in Cornwall and Devon, we use to holiday in Devon most summers, but accommodation prices went stratospheric for that year, so we buggered off to Spain instead.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Clive said:

In 1999 there was solar eclipse in the UK, which was visible in its entirety in Cornwall and Devon, we use to holiday in Devon most summers, but accommodation prices went stratospheric for that year, so we buggered off to Spain instead.

And it was cloudy so it just went dark.   I remember all the birds went mental as soon as it went dark.  Screeching and squawking, calmed down again as soon as the light came back.       

• Like 2

You certainly are in the right place for it, nearly directly underneath, by my reckoning Marcels Moose Marsh is just above the 19 where it says New Brunswick.

image.png.8d0e03748139979a75b14e16572d7ca6.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Six30 said:

i was up London , remember going up to the top of a building on am industrial estate, think it was 96

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Clive said:

I remember it driving up the M5 from Bridgewater, it was spooky as the traffic on the M5 came to a halt

• Like 2

I vaguely remember there was one in the 70’s, we all made silly eye shields at school so we could watch it, then the weather was shit as always so it was too cloudy to watch anyway. 

Im guessing bread, milk and toilet paper will be in short supply in the US today while every crackpot loses their shit about the end of the world.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I vaguely remember there was one in the 70’s, we all made silly eye shields at school so we could watch it, then the weather was shit as always so it was too cloudy to watch anyway. 

Im guessing bread, milk and toilet paper will be in short supply in the US today while every crackpot loses their shit about the end of the world.

It's crazy people have invaded this area..motels are booked solid...can't find any eye protection anywheres....

1 minute ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It's crazy people have invaded this area..motels are booked solid...can't find any eye protection anywheres....

You are all going to die.

It's going to be an alien invasion, be prepared, have the four wheeler loaded up and ready to go.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It might be the time for me  to reveal my true identity...

Thats a frightening prospect!. 😨 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It might be the time for me  to reveal my true identity...

It’s not to late to ban you.

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, zzzak said:

It's going to be an alien invasion, be prepared, have the four wheeler loaded up and ready to go.

You might have somewhat of a vague idea what's going on...have you ever heard the term selective breeding ?

8 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

You might have somewhat of a vague idea what's going on...have you ever heard the term selective breeding ?

Of course I have, there were many farmers in my family.

1 minute ago, zzzak said:

Of course I have, there were many farmers in my family.

The eclipse will be directly over head ... this little town called " New Jerusalem settlement " at two o'clock sharp this afternoon