2024 total eclipse.

7 hours ago, Saul said:

And it was cloudy so it just went dark.   I remember all the birds went mental as soon as it went dark.  Screeching and squawking, calmed down again as soon as the light came back.       

What, these birds ?

image.thumb.png.e4e7beb0c439a1d0f9868f04b1b1c3e5.png

• Haha 2

Just now, busabeast said:

There won't be an April 9th for some 

Wishful thinking.

I'm not going to destroy anything...like you've witnessed on maximum...even thoe I have the power to do so...I want this place to trive and keep running..I'll make sure that it does...just know this my friend I have....

Animated GIF

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I'm not going to destroy anything...like you've witnessed on maximum...even thoe I have the power to do so...I want this place to trive and keep running..I'll make sure that it does...just know this my friend I have....

And Buck is now your "Handler" apparently.

• Haha 3

Just my weird thoughts...wouldn't it be something if Jesus was walking among us for some time now and living like and ordinary man.?...it would send 3/4 of earth population completely insane...

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by FaZe Clan

Forget what you've read in the Book...the lord won't be flying down from the sky on a white horse with a crown of flame...it's not how it works...didn't happen the last time..and it will not happen the second time...

If any of this is directed at me then I am just ignoring you because you are a dick.

• Haha 5

Well the eclipse was kinda of a let down..was expecting it to be  darker ..total eclipse was about 50 km South...but I managed to take a few pictures...I had just enough time to get the bike out..

20240408_153317.jpg

20240408_155052.jpg

20240408_163739.jpg

20240408_163812.jpg

20240408_163732.jpg