For Otto eyes only.

I live in a low population area here on the eastern coast...infested by moose ..wich they have no natural predators..the only way to keep them in check and healthy is by selective hunting..Wolfe were killed off long ago..

Before the tranz women accuse me of being racist..we do not have and immigration problem here...basically no one wants to live here...you'll see with the pictures I'm about to post..

What ever the out come ..I hope you decide to stay ..not cause  of my departure possibly...someone has to take my place to keep  Buckster in check..with his non-sence...lol.

Here's a few pictures from today.

20240407_112121.jpg

20240407_094504.jpg

20240407_094310.jpg

20240407_094023.jpg

20240407_091944.jpg

20240407_091935.jpg

20240407_095246.jpg

20240407_091633.jpg

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

You need to get down on that beach with your tractor and clear up the mess , what a bloody disgrace  .

It's from the weekend storm we had...it will be clear by tourists season..

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

You need to get down on that beach with your tractor and clear up the mess , what a bloody disgrace  .

You are not supposed to see that, it was for Wankstain only.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

You are not supposed to see that, it was for Wankstain only.

Speaking of seing things...when I decided not shave the other day for a day and half..I did notice lots of gray starting to emerge...I'm really considering growing a beard like yours...been on my mind since I seen your pictures..it make you kwiet buff might I add....it would hide my neck wrinkles...do you think I should go natural or colour..?

15 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Speaking of seing things...when I decided not shave the other day for a day and half..I did notice lots of gray starting to emerge...I'm really considering growing a beard like yours...been on my mind since I seen your pictures..it make you kwiet buff might I add....it would hide my neck wrinkles...do you think I should go natural or colour..?

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Don't tell anyone but me and Buck had  real heart to heart discussion this morning on this undisclosed site..

Well Buck can take responsibility for you from now on!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Well Buck can take responsibility for you from now on!

Angry Oh Hell No GIF by CBS

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I think either would be fine. Just as long as it’s not a nut duster…

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Don't tell anyone but me and Buck had  real heart to heart discussion this morning on this undisclosed site..

liar... its sunday, we all know where buckster was this morning

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

She a beauty for sure...😍

She's also sexually active, you can tell from the smile.

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

I live in a low population area here on the eastern coast...infested by moose ..wich they have no natural predators..the only way to keep them in check and healthy is by selective hunting..Wolfe were killed off long ago..

Before the tranz women accuse me of being racist..we do not have and immigration problem here...basically no one wants to live here...you'll see with the pictures I'm about to post..

What ever the out come ..I hope you decide to stay ..not cause  of my departure possibly...someone has to take my place to keep  Buckster in check..with his non-sence...lol.

Here's a few pictures from today.

20240407_112121.jpg

20240407_094504.jpg

20240407_094310.jpg

20240407_094023.jpg

20240407_091944.jpg

20240407_091935.jpg

20240407_095246.jpg

20240407_091633.jpg

That looks bloody great, I’d love it there. I’m somewhat antisocial, I’d love to live somewhere with few or preferably no other people. 

id just about persuaded my wife that moving to northern Finland on our retirement was a good idea, then this stupid bloody country had to go and vote for Brexit so that screwed that. Now I’m stuck in this overcrowded third world country. The best I’m going to get is to move out of the bottom right hand corner to somewhere a bit less crowded. 

Never eaten moose but I guess it cooks up like any other venison. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Nute said:

That looks bloody great,

6 months of snow a year ain't too clever though!

• Like 1

My cousin in Canada has days/weeks when they are trapped indoors, not so much the snow, just very low temperatures. She moved to Canada around the year 2000,she has been back here on a few visits, but would not return here to live, much better lifestyle in Canda, even with the bad winters.

• Like 2

We will never return to the EU.....cos THEY  won't have us back. 😂 

Get Out Of Here GIF by The Weekly with Charlie Pickering

Can't really blame them. 👍 

• Haha 3

Yeh...I was in Majorca when they were doing the same thing  years ago.

Spain, Majorca or Tenerife 🤔 it's no bother to me because I have not been abroad for years, and very unlikely to again..

• Like 2