The Drivel Thread Update!

XTreme

Definite Flounce...he's getting all bitter and twisted now... tell him to calm himself down and that 'll never forget him.

• Haha 4

He's now asked to be banned.......which means deletion of the account in it's entirety.

I will follow those instructions, I have to as it's a legal requirement of handling peoples' data.

But I'm just allowing a little bit of time in case he changes his mind.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He's now asked to be banned.......which means deletion of the account in it's entirety.

I will follow those instructions, I have to as it's a legal requirement of handling peoples' data.

But I'm just allowing a little bit of time in case he changes his mind.

Data ..what data.

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

Data ..what data.

Bank accounts, home addresses, aliases, mothers cats maiden name, need I go on?

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Data ..what data.

Every word that you write and all contact and personal details.

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Every word that you write and all contact and personal details.

you dont have to ban him ..you just never pressed that button have you ...

Youre Famous Sub Pop GIF by Sub Pop Records

• Haha 1

I've now blocked him on FB......I don't have the time to deal with his continual PM's.

He can post again tomorrow afternoon......even if it's to request deletion......or he can choose not to post.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

I don’t know Pete… you finally get someone of my stamp on the manor - someone who knows words and spelling and stuff like that, and can put a cross in the right fucking box in a referendum - and this is what happens…

😔

Exactly, it's all your fault Professor Wankstain.

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Exactly, it's all your fault Professor Wankstain.

I feel it. That degenerate moose-fucker had better get back here tomorrow afternoon and sort his shit out or I’ll be the next one to flounce…

• Haha 10

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Is it possible to change Lionel's name from skyrider to Captain Obvious 

eyebrow-raise-spock.gif.58a7d6b27e8328f3125493cf0760a503.gif

Maybe we should have a poll.

4 hours ago, Six30 said:

yeh right .. you bottled it .

No, I wanted to but Pete said that he would deal with it when you visited him by “taking him to some abandoned shit and giving him a good seeing to” were his exact words.

• Haha 6

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

I've now blocked him on FB......I don't have the time to deal with his continual PM's.

He can post again tomorrow afternoon......even if it's to request deletion......or he can choose not to post.

How could you have blocked him on Facebook..... that could very well spell the end of the world for him, Facebook is just the world 

• Haha 2

Maybe he was just having a bit of an episode and will calm down in a day or two? I missed the stuff leading up to it, so I can't comment on how it got to this, but I did like a lot of  Marcel's input, even if I couldn't work out some of it! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tango said:

Maybe he was just having a bit of an episode and will calm down in a day or two? I missed the stuff leading up to it, so I can't comment on how it got to this, but I did like a lot of  Marcel's input, even if I couldn't work out some of it! 

Let's just say he decided upon an unsavoury topic to attempt to discuss and when politely asked to drop the subject matter became abit over the top as is often the Marcel way

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

You mean that with the deletion of Marcel's thread my masterly takedown of creationism has been lost forever? Took me ages to nick all that science shit off Richard Dawkins and make out that I understood it...

😩

Yes it was surly a let down erasing your amazing smack down of Buckster...I still say it was a case of premature ejaculation. 

Stone Cold Wrestling GIF by WWE

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

I don’t know Pete… you finally get someone of my stamp on the manor - someone who knows words and spelling and stuff like that, and can put a cross in the right fucking box in a referendum - and this is what happens…

😔

I was thinking of you has my possible replacement...haven't made my mind up..yet...the only thing keeping me here is all my threads I have created will be destroyed when I leave..

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Let's just say he decided upon an unsavoury topic to attempt to discuss and when politely asked to drop the subject matter became abit over the top as is often the Marcel way

Unsavory has it may appear to you...it's perfectly legal in Canada for a 15 year to be sexualy active..I didn't commit any crime...and it's what that probably saved me from a life of drugs...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, zzzak said:

Apart from me he was the only sane one here.

Do you want me to move this to the jokes thread?

• Haha 7

9 hours ago, Buckster said:

Do you want me to move this to the jokes thread?

If you did it would be the funniest thing that you ever posted there.

• Haha 3