Third Weekend in March!

XTreme

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You better stay away from him until he fully recovers

I'm quite happy to stay away from him even after he's recovered! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

Well the dogs going to be out of commission for another week as the powder coaters cant do my swingarm until the middle of next week. Just ordered some new bearings to go with my home made collar they have cost me £21 delivered.  From Honda they would have been £61 delivered what a fucking rip off. Will have to wait until the new ones arrive to see if they are identical.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

You've picked up one of those Victorian diseases that are now rampant on Brexit Island Ray!

Your symptoms sound like Leprosy to me!

That would make your day wouldn’t it. A bit of death and destruction 🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Skippy said:

That would make your day wouldn’t it. A but if swathe and destruction 🤣

Scabies in London according to the article!

7 hours ago, Skippy said:

I’ve certainly looked better Saul…….

Well you couldn't look worse, I've seen healthier looking corpses. 

• Haha 5

Going to moncton tomorrow morning for the day....two of my Harley friends are tagging along...maybe I'll be able to knock some sence into them and they will trade those harley jolopy for and indian ...lol

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Hey @busabeast, are you going to spout some bullshit about getting out on your bike this weekend?

I'm not getting out this weekend, taking skye to the play cafe then going to pick up the new car at half 12, got a bloody busy weekend ahead what with all that and it's a rugby afternoon and evening tomorrow, Sunday we're sorting out everything for the new arrival in a few weeks time 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Going to moncton tomorrow morning for the day....two of my Harley friends are tagging along...maybe I'll be able to knock some sence into them and they will trade those harley jolopy for and indian ...lol

steve coogan GIF

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Well he was spouting his mouth until I stuck it to him again for the a hundred time...what  a amature...lol

Well that's the company we keep isn't it..... I don't need to say anything more 

36 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'm not getting out this weekend, taking skye to the play cafe then going to pick up the new car at half 12, got a bloody busy weekend ahead what with all that and it's a rugby afternoon and evening tomorrow, Sunday we're sorting out everything for the new arrival in a few weeks time 

When is baby Leroy due?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Scabies in London according to the article!

Wouldn’t surprise me………….probably introduced by some third world traveller from one of the deprived countries like Wales or Scotland.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Marcel said:

I would suggest getting a vicetomy after?

A what.... if you meant the snip not a fucking chance 

8 hours ago, Skippy said:

Wouldn’t surprise me………….probably introduced by some third world traveller from one of the deprived countries like Wales or Scotland.

I was thinking the same :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well get ready to sell that busa and start looking for a mini-van...your gonna need one...how many kids are you planning to have ?

55 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Do you any idea what is the actual cost to bring a child to adulthood? Mind you I would never look at it has a monterary value and trade my boys for anything and would do it again...but in all seriousness they have cost me and easy million dollars just to bring them to 18 years-old...and I'm still paying for some shit and they are 29 years-old now...

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well get ready to sell that busa and start looking for a mini-van...your gonna need one...how many kids are you planning to have ?

Leo will be our last child, no more after this

• Like 1