Busabeast lost ride report.

Just now, Marcel said:

Not bad...different angle...wouldn't have though of this one...

Its from a song:

"Oh dear what can the matter be

Poor old Busa was stuck in the lavatory, 

He was there from Friday to Sunday

Nobody knew he was there"  🤣

• Haha 7

29 minutes ago, Marcel said:

What kinda of excude is that...chocolate cake ?

your as thick as that cake you are

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well I did infact go out for a short ride as it was bloody baltic, didn't get much above 2 or 3⁰c most of the day so no to the next question I did not stop I did a short circuitous route in the local area and went home to thaw out just in time for the rugby to start.

Did you ride @XTreme @Six30 @Buckster?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

Well I did infact go out for a short ride as it was bloody baltic, didn't get much above 2 or 3⁰c most of the day so no to the next question I did not stop I did a short circuitous route in the local area and went home to thaw out just in time for the rugby to start.

The Who Bollocks GIF by AbsoluteRadio

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

The Who Bollocks GIF by AbsoluteRadio

It's OK for you being in a warm van with the bike in the back you don't know what it's like to actually be out in the cold.

Same with @XTreme he thinks anything below 25⁰ as slightly too chilly to be out on the bike

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, busabeast said:

It's taken you a day to come up with that one?

• Haha 3

Just now, XTreme said:

It's taken you a day to come up with that one?

Iv had a busy weekend, been out today looking at a few cars as the jag needs replacing, opted for a 2014 audi a6 avant 2l, picking that up next Saturday. 

Rest of the time iv been spending it with skye and getting stuff ready for the week away at work, I haven't spent much time on here this weekend.

I'm sorry master

• Like 1

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Coolstory Cool Story Bro GIF by Hook SEO

48 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Iv had a busy weekend, been out today looking at a few cars as the jag needs replacing, opted for a 2014 audi a6 avant 2l, picking that up next Saturday. 

Rest of the time iv been spending it with skye and getting stuff ready for the week away at work, I haven't spent much time on here this weekend.

I'm sorry master

Well you were the one who made the announcement that you were getting out on the bike!

So we thought that we'd be getting a ride report.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

Well you were the one who made the announcement that you were getting out on the bike!

So we thought that we'd be getting a ride report.

There wasn't much to report on, I was only out for about 40 minutes