Indian power.

Rode my Indian FTR today for the first time this year, love that thing, even tho I always need to know where the next gas station is. 

One day I might remember to take a photo whilst I'm out. 

• Like 4

On 09/03/2024 at 13:42, Marcel said:

Indian dominant again at the super hooligan race ...leaving harley in the dust to smell exaust fumes..

Team Saddlemen rider Cory West rode a race-prepared Harley-Davidson® Pan America® 1250 Special motorcycle to victory and topped an all-Harley podium in the Mission Super Hooligan race on Saturday. Team Saddlemen rider Jake Lewis finished second, and Gator Harley/KWR rider Cody Wyman was third completing the sweep. West also finished in third place in the Super Hooligan race on Friday and leads the series points after two of 10 scheduled rounds.

College Accuse GIF

On 09/03/2024 at 14:33, Marcel said:

It's on YouTube...mission super hooligan race moto America...

Did Busabeast win it ?

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Are you talking about the 2024 daytona bike week race ?...I've watched it and two indian ftr came in first and second...

I’m talking about reality, not your imagination.

55 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I’m talking about reality, not your imagination.

A race is a race ...there's alot of luck involved...still don't change the fact Indians were faster in qualifying...harleys were sniffing exaust fumes...

20 minutes ago, Marcel said:

A race is a race ...there's alot of luck involved...still don't change the fact Indians were faster in qualifying...harleys were sniffing exaust fumes...

No Way Wow GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Oh ya...then tell me why indian is only running a slightly modified 108 to 112 ci and harley has to have a 131 ci with a turbo charger just to be competitive  ?

By “competitive” I assume you mean “completely dominate.”

Follow What GIF

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

By “competitive” I assume you mean “completely dominate.”

Follow What GIF

I don't see domination here...another 10 feet and the indian challenger would have pulled ahead..

Screenshot_20240312_090019_Google.jpg

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I don't see domination here...another 10 feet and the indian challenger would have pulled ahead..

Screenshot_20240312_090019_Google.jpg

Online Dating Lose GIF

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Marcel said:

You clearly have no idea what your saying... can you read ?

Screenshot_20240312_144008_Facebook.jpg

Only on Friday when it didn't count.

"Race two was a barnstormer with six riders—Herfoss, O’Hara, West, Travis Wyman Jake Lewis (Saddlemen/Harley-Davidson Pan America) and Cody Wyman (Gator Harley/KWR/Harley-Davidson Pan America) locked in a battle for the win. On the final run to the line, it would be West who would emerge the victor by a scant 0.020s, the win sweet redemption for being disqualified from his win after a technical infringement. Lewis made it a happy day for the Saddlemen team with second and Cody Wyman emerging third to make it the first clean sweep of the Super Hooligans podium for the Harley-Davidson Pan America. O’Hara and Herfoss lost out in the draft to take fourth and fifth."

Read it and weep strawberry fool.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Got disqualified with a slight  technical glitch?   More like they cheated and got caught....the only way and harley can win is to cheat with those antiquate tec for ww2...

They beat Indian with a dual sport bike.

Too Easy GIF by Cheat Codes

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Buckster said:

They beat Indian with a dual sport bike.

Too Easy GIF by Cheat Codes

You see they cheated again...entering a adventure bike against a street bike..it  wouldn't surprise me at all it was actually a ktm 1290 motor in the pan am...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

You see they cheated again...entering a adventure bike against a street bike..it  wouldn't surprise me at all it was actually a ktm 1290 motor in the pan am...

Indian can’t even beat a dual sport on a racetrack.

The Young And The Restless Joke GIF by CBS

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Why don't you just fuck off you tractor loving idiot...

Like a Harley fucking off ahead of an Indian on a racetrack?

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

• Haha 3