What goes through his head?

Saul

I often wonder what goes on in my, admittedly very spoilt, Jack Russell crosses head.   Everyone of his toys has a gimped right front leg, non of the others are touched but he always attacks and takes the stuffing out of the right front.   The only exception is his walrus where he has gimped the right front tusk.   ??? 

IMG_1230.jpeg

IMG_1252.jpeg

IMG_1245.jpeg

IMG_1267.jpeg

IMG_1269.jpeg

• Haha 11

5 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Good job it isn't the left or I maybe looking at suing him for piss taking .............

sad-monkey.gif.8b80177ecaaa900340fa63b084186a90.gif

He's not piss taking He's just trying to even the playing field for when you and his toys participate in a 2 ¼ leg race

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Saul said:

I often wonder what goes on in my, admittedly very spoilt, Jack Russell crosses head.   Everyone of his toys has a gimped right front leg, non of the others are touched but he always attacks and takes the stuffing out of the right front.   The only exception is his walrus where he has gimped the right front tusk.   ??? 

IMG_1230.jpeg

IMG_1252.jpeg

IMG_1245.jpeg

IMG_1267.jpeg

IMG_1269.jpeg

I dont know but russells are thee best dogs on the planet end of. 🥰

• Like 3

6 hours ago, gymwitch said:

I dont know but russells are thee best dogs on the planet end of. 🥰

Absolutely, Odie is our 5th  and I can't imagine having anything but a JRT.   Always something happening when you own a JRT, not always good stuff but never boring.  🤣

• Haha 2

We do not need to have a dog for a pet, next doors dog as been (my wife says) howling for the past 3 hours, they have buggered off out. 😡  she says it like it is sat in our room. 

dog howl GIF by The Dodo

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Clive said:

We do not need to have a dog for a pet, next doors dog as been (my wife says) howling for the past 3 hours, they have buggered off out. 😡  she says it like it is sat in our room. 

dog howl GIF by The Dodo

You could always offer to walk it when they are gone, might be a treat for both of you.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You could always offer to walk it when they are gone, might be a treat for both of you.

It is not a particularly friendly dog, I have tried to stroke it over our fence, it snapped at me a couple of times.

Mad Back Off GIF

• Haha 3