Sniper Elite 3 and 4.

zzzak

7 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I have zero interest in wasting my time playing video games, i'd rather be out in my cold garage doing something on my bike.  BTW is there a conspiracy theory video game .........

Donald Trump GIF by Rein Bijlsma

Then why did you post on this thread, are you a bit thick ?

1 hour ago, zzzak said:

Then why did you post on this thread, are you a bit thick ?

Nowhere near your intelligence (or so you'd have us believe)  , just wanted to point out how you choose to waste your life 

Sleepy Good Night GIF

• Like 1

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Nowhere near your intelligence (or so you'd have us believe)  , just wanted to point out how you choose to waste your life 

Sleepy Good Night GIF

You've done it again, by the way as a pensioner I'm always looking for ways to amuse myself and to fill in time and I find the best way to do it is to pose difficult challenges that involve dexterity and problem solving hence the result that I mentioned of being in the top 1.5% for achievements in the game, something that I think that you would find to difficult, so can you stop posting in a thread in which you have no interest, talk about wasting ones life, pot meet kettle.

Just now, Buckster said:

No, I definitely don't live on Victoria Street.

Well that's what came up when I searched for Edinburgh winter and looking at it I can't see much in the way of fun to be had if the roads are like that.

8 hours ago, zzzak said:

You've done it again, by the way as a pensioner I'm always looking for ways to amuse myself and to fill in time and I find the best way to do it is to pose difficult challenges that involve dexterity and problem solving hence the result that I mentioned of being in the top 1.5% for achievements in the game, something that I think that you would find to difficult, so can you stop posting in a thread in which you have no interest, talk about wasting ones life, pot meet kettle.

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, zzzak said:

Well that's what came up when I searched for Edinburgh winter and looking at it I can't see much in the way of fun to be had if the roads are like that.

It may be hard for you to understand but we don’t always have snow, not all the roads are cobbled and it is possible to ride out side of the city, I actually live on the northern edge of the city close to coastline and much countryside. By the way I saw contrails yesterday, I think I caught them on the GoPro so you may want to wear your special hat when I post the video.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Buckster said:

It may be hard for you to understand but we don’t always have snow, not all the roads are cobbled and it is possible to ride out side of the city, I actually live on the northern edge of the city close to coastline and much countryside. By the way I saw contrails yesterday, I think I caught them on the GoPro so you may want to wear your special hat when I post the video.

These contrails, did they disappear soon after you saw them or did they spread out and turn the sky grey ?

Adelaide 1948 and others.

17309849_10158122691485538_6109314337871298628_n.jpg

17457779_10212805721563108_1108765825861054843_n.jpg

332087791_883591302975529_4502248925249639920_n.jpg

adelaide chemtrail.png

11 hours ago, Buckster said:

Hey Bucky, just in case you don't know the difference here ya go.

IoiYcTb.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

So why are they doing that zzzak?

The European Union (EU) has thrown its support behind Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates’ radical plans “fight global warming” by blocking light from the Sun to lower the temperature on Earth.

The EU will join an international globalist effort to examine the effectiveness of the plan.

Several nations’ governments are joining unelected bureaucratic agencies to determine whether a large-scale intervention such as deflecting the Sun’s rays or changing the Earth’s weather patterns are viable options for “fighting climate change.”

Just more climate change bullshit, coming up are carbon passports for all of us, go over your carbon allowance and you will be restricted for things like buying meat or travelling, the overall plan behind the climate hoax is to turn us into a plantation of slaves, if you don't believe this or think its not happening just take a look at Ulez as an example, a part of it is to take cars and bikes off the road because they are saving the planet by doing so, there's a war on oil going on already in case you haven't noticed, another part of the plan is to ban gas cookers (already underway in the US) and forget about open fires, the sole source of power will be renewable electricity and if you don't have enough carbon credits well tough, no power for you.

That's what SMART meters are all about, they can just shut you off, they also plan on phasing out meat, for us that is, not for them, they are blaming cow farts for global warming now and in Ireland they are culling 200,000 dairy cows, no meat, no milk and no leather, there's a lot more of this insanity going on but sadly these days people are just too fucking stupid to see it, instead they wander around with a dull flouride stare in their eyes chanting nonsense and feeling virtuous, after all they are 'saving the planet' doncha know, talk about naive narcissists, the stupid cunts don't realize that without CO2 there will be no life on Earth, the latest burst of insanity is blaming our exhaled breath for contributing to global warming, hopefully the warmistas will stop breathing and give us all a break by dying.

Is Bucky turning blue, is he holding his breath to stop global warming, tune in for the next episode of collective insanity, remember you heard it here first.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Buckster said:

Slow Motion Yes GIF by MOODMAN

Here's my contrails from today, there are some rather odd flight patterns there, I keep an eye on all the flights over my area with Flight Radar 24 and a few of these 'trails' are orphans, funny that, its usually a clear blue sky sometimes with fluffy clouds, that stuff looks like some kind of soap.

thumbnail_20231216_190357.jpg.34cff5bbd55d03179c3c1f9f3173b453.jpg

thumbnail_20231216_190351.jpg.9e8958688ddfcbefe2594333446905fd.jpg

2 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Here's my contarils from today, there are some rather odd flight patterns there, I keep an eye on all the flights over my area with Flight Radar 24 and a few of these 'trails' are orphans, funny that.

thumbnail_20231216_190357.jpg.34cff5bbd55d03179c3c1f9f3173b453.jpgthumbnail_20231216_190351.jpg.9e8958688ddfcbefe2594333446905fd.jpg

What do you mean "orphans"?

I can usually  ID the planes flying north to south, the Brisbane to Melbourne corridor runs past here about 20k to the east, the east west lines are laid by planes that don't show up on the radar hence orphans, I asked my airport guy about it and he said they would have turned off their transponders, these ones usually fly over at 5000', they start the trail at one edge of town and stop it at the other edge but that's probably just atmospheric conditions. /S

• Like 1