Sniper Elite 3 and 4.

zzzak

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Ah !  but your mind is nowhere near as intelligent as his 

I think it is very safe to say that he and I are at significantly different levels mentally. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Buckster said:

Odd that because I remember seeing them my entire life.

I see that English isn't your first language, its called a dangling participle, can you clarify what you have been seeing your whole life please.

17 minutes ago, zzzak said:

I see that English isn't your first language, its called a dangling participle, can you clarify what you have been seeing your whole life please.

Fucktards, oops sorry that’s just recently, contrails, yes I recall seeing contrails throughout the decades.

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

Fucktards, oops sorry that’s just recently, contrails, yes I recall seeing contrails throughout the decades.

I too saw contrails right up until 2004 when for the first time ever the contrail didn't do what contrails had always done and that is fuck off, instead they stayed in the sky and gradually spread out turning the beautiful blue sky into a nasty haze, however I guess that blue skies are relatively rare where you abide so maybe you didn't notice them.

Tell me, does this picture of the sun look natural to you ?

P1000644.JPG

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zzzak said:

I too saw contrails right up until 2004 when for the first time ever the contrail didn't do what contrails had always done and that is fuck off, instead they stayed in the sky and gradually spread out turning the beautiful blue sky into a nasty haze, however I guess that blue skies are relatively rare where you abide so maybe you didn't notice them.

Tell me, does this picture of the sun look natural to you ?

P1000644.JPG

Yes it looks natural, I have no doubt that you see things that other people don’t.

• Haha 3