Flounce alert!

Buckster

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just when it doesn't seem possible that you could be any more braindead......you're pleading ignorance over there, while admitting your guilt here!

And you're totally unaware that Stu is watching this thread!

Make It Stop My Brain Hurts GIF by Monty Python

@Marcel.......you're going to have to raise your game even more if you want to retain TOTY!

No I'm perfectly aware he's watching this tread, but it's just funny why he fucking watches this place.... shows the measure of the twat

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Just when it doesn't seem possible that you could be any more braindead......you're pleading ignorance over there, while admitting your guilt here!

And you're totally unaware that Stu is watching this thread!

Make It Stop My Brain Hurts GIF by Monty Python

@Marcel.......you're going to have to raise your game even more if you want to retain TOTY!

Kinda busy Pete....I've joined and atv forum ....got a few threads on go...

Thread one " Are atv riders all hillbillies "

Thread two.

"I" m thinking of marriage and she's my causine "

Just waiting for how long it will take before I get the boot..

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'm thinking busabeast and six30 are right up there in the standings.....maybe I'll let someone else take the crown this year.

I'd say you could well be winning it again getting the quad to better you're moose  bumming prospects 

Just now, XTreme said:

Link to this forum or people will think you're bullshitting Marcel!

Do I look like the type that bullshits....I'm not giving you the links you twats will all joine and ruin everything....bunch of twats from the uk and Spain joining all at ounce...

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Do I look like the type that bullshits....I'm not giving you the links you twats will all joine and ruin everything....bunch of twats from the uk and Spain joining all at ounce...

I'm not sure how we could ruin a forum full of drunken inbred hillbillies!

But I'd imagine @Six30 and @busabeast would be up for the challenge!

kramer GIF

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Marcel said:

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Ounce of what??

If its Colombian I'm all ears

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

you see what @XTreme has done @busabeast he lit the fuse and now got you banned from over there , this is what he does , he has probably spoke with their  leader trying to worm his way back in over there , him and bender was very close

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

you see what @XTreme has done @busabeast he lit the fuse and now got you banned from over there , this is what he does , he has probably spoke with their  leader trying to worm his way back in over there , him and bender was very close

You went over there to kick it off and he followed you!

And as usual you create trouble......but stay just the right side of the line from getting nuked!

Rich isn't as well versed at trolling as you are, so he blundered in and ended up getting his collar felt.

But it looked like Stu made it more than obvious that you're not welcome there. That's the price you have to pay for being an annoying cunt!

• Haha 4

Just now, XTreme said:

You went over there to kick it off and he followed you!

And as usual you create trouble......but stay just the right side of the line from getting nuked!

Rich isn't as well versed at trolling as you are, so he blundered in and ended up getting his collar felt.

But it looked like Stu made it more than obvious that you're not welcome there. That's the price you have to pay for being an annoying cunt!

I’m taking that as a compliment, thank you .

• Haha 4

Just now, Six30 said:

I’m taking that as a compliment, thank you .

I always said that you were a Premier League annoying cunt.

And it seems that Mawsley and Gerontious are both hiding out over there to get away from you!

13 minutes ago, Pedro said:

What makes someone choose Bender as a nickname? 

Does it mean something else I’m unaware of?

From the time I met him just north east of Newcastle for a ride out he's a rather strange type of cunt his forum name should have been blender he just missed a letter.

Upside of it though was I got a tank of fuel out of the cunt then just fucked off so whilst yes I met up with him for a local rideabout, he needed fuel and offered to top my tank off which in the event ended up being nearly ¾ of a tank and I ducked off because my clutch started slipping so I decided that I'd head home and check it out.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, busabeast said:

From the time I met him just north east of Newcastle for a ride out he's a rather strange type of cunt his forum name should have been blender he just missed a letter.

Upside of it though was I got a tank of fuel out of the cunt then just fucked off so whilst yes I met up with him for a local rideabout, he needed fuel and offered to top my tank off which in the event ended up being nearly ¾ of a tank and I ducked off because my clutch started slipping so I decided that I'd head home and check it out.

How is he strange? 

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

I know mate, he set the whole thing up, I told my twin brother nigel about the place so he thought he would see what it was like there, safe to say he didn't like what he saw of stu, blender and air fryer

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I always said that you were a Premier League annoying cunt.

And it seems that Mawsley and Gerontious are both hiding out over there to get away from you!

Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

• Haha 3