Flounce alert!

Buckster

I thought Mawsley was a great attribute to the forum......cos he was a great writer, and you could never predict what bizarre lifestyle choice he was going to make next. So you'd never get boring posts from him!

Unfortunately him and Six got into it, so I asked them both to calm down. Six went along with it, but Mawsley didn't. He just kept posting way OTT stuff directed at Six which I deleted.

Then the next thing I know I get a very abusive PM from him telling me to delete his account and all his posts or he'd report me to the EU. So I complied!

Don't ask me......I've got no idea why the likes of Ursula von der Leyen and Guy Verhofstadt would be interested in Mawsley's forum account! 

And at that time Britain had already left the EU.

The Office What GIF

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I thought Mawsley was a great attribute to the forum......cos he was a great writer, and you could never predict what bizarre lifestyle choice he was going to make next. So you'd never get boring posts from him!

Unfortunately him and Six got into it, so I asked them both to calm down. Six went along with it, but Mawsley didn't. He just kept posting way OTT stuff directed at Six which I deleted.

Then the next thing I know I get a very abusive PM from him telling me to delete his account and all his posts or he'd report me to the EU. So I complied!

Don't ask me......I've got no idea why the likes of Ursula von der Leyen and Guy Verhofstadt would be interested in Mawsley's forum account! 

The Office What GIF

That's how Commies act, totally irrational and full of themselves.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

The Office What GIF

We can report you to the EU? I wish I had known that before. How do I do it?

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Spanish?

how dare you GIF

My mistake, Portugal's independence was declared in 1139, while Spain didn't become an independent state until 1492. 

The old Portugese lithp then.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Cool, I just reported Pete for being maliciously ginger.

You're not in the EU! And neither am I! Courtesy of our resident Gammons!

Get out of Jail free card right there!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

Hmm I wonder if they have sussed

Pretty obvious you would be!

I don't know why you even bothered.......other than to make another play for TOTY!

In @Six30's case he does have history with Mawsley (and numerous others it has to be said) so he at least he has a reason to go over there.

A stupid reason, but that's never stopped him before.

time facepalm GIF

33 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I don't know why you even bothered.......other than to make another play for TOTY!

In @Six30's case he does have history with Mawsley (and numerous others it has to be said) so he at least he has a reason to go over there.

time facepalm GIF

Hey I needed to up the stakes

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

time facepalm GIF

Mawsley is a cunt though

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I've not taken anyone across with me, I don't even know who @XTreme or @Six30 are stu.....

Im innocent Cracking Up Lol GIF

Just when it doesn't seem possible that you could be any more braindead......you're pleading ignorance over there, while admitting your guilt here!

And you're totally unaware that Stu is watching this thread!

Make It Stop My Brain Hurts GIF by Monty Python

@Marcel.......you're going to have to raise your game even more if you want to retain TOTY!

• Haha 2