Last Weekend in November!

XTreme

Weather's not too bad for this time of year......though I'd obviously prefer it a bit warmer.

Screenshot2023-11-24105548.jpg.eb3d0bc726e646899d273c3112e29853.jpg

Probably be out on Sunday........cos somebody's got to do something to make this place look like it's the epicentre of motorcycling!

So what excuses have you Casuals got for not riding your bikes this weekend?

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Weather's not too bad for this time of year......though I'd obviously prefer it a bit warmer.

Screenshot2023-11-24105548.jpg.eb3d0bc726e646899d273c3112e29853.jpg

Probably be out on Sunday........cos somebody's got to do something to make this place look like it's the epicentre of motorcycling!

So what excuses have you Casuals got for not riding your bikes this weekend?

I’m going out Sunday, no idea where yet but I’m definitely going out 🏍️🏍️🏍️🏍️🏍️

• Like 3

Working tonight, possibly going down to Redruth Wassail on Saturday, if I am not to knackered, working Sunday night.  In between times going to walk the dog and watch rugby and ride the Hornet.    

• Like 2

I'm out on the Louigi Moto company doo this afternoon/evening . We are going to see a talk meet/greet type thing with James Whitham and John McGuiness.  I'll try to not get pissed until we get there :classic_laugh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'm out on the Louigi Moto company doo this afternoon/evening . We are going to see a talk meet/greet type thing with James Whitham and John McGuiness.  I'll try to not get pissed until we get there :classic_laugh:

They're obviously a well known and respected business......it's bewildering why they don't present themselves at the level that they actually are.

An ancient website, with no SSL security, and not mobile compliant......they're really underselling themselves.

Normally it's the other way round......some complete and utter shyster or no hoper presenting themselves as the biggest player in the game. And I'm usually the one that's done it for them! :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

They're obviously a well known and respected business......it's bewildering why they don't present themselves at the level that they actually are.

An ancient website, with no SSL security, and not mobile compliant......they're really underselling themselves.

Normally it's the other way round......some complete and utter shyster or no hoper presenting themselves as the biggest player in the game. And I'm usually the one that's done it for them! :classic_laugh:

Do you mean Louigi Moto Pete ?  it's an old skool company , the vast majority of our work comes from word of mouth.  I'm about the only one who even uses a computer there (there are only four of us anyway).  I don't think the website has been updated for over 10 years :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Do you mean Louigi Moto Pete ?  it's an old skool company , the vast majority of our work comes from word of mouth.  I'm about the only one who even uses a computer there (there are only four of us anyway).  I don't think the website has been updated for over 10 years :classic_laugh:

Yeh......that one! OldSkool company? Not many of them still round these days!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Hmmm do i play this card again

XtremeCard.png.23d754fa89326138d09f07d029282323.png

Or shall i say fuck it and just go out, i think i shall see how i feel when i wake up in the morning

If I  didn't know any better, I'd tend to lean on the notion....that maybe Pete's rubbing off on you!😲.... or did you just nick that off him when he wasn't looking?😁

• Haha 4