Hornet Nest.

Saul

53 minutes ago, Saul said:

Got a tent to put my Hornet in to keep the worst of the weather off it. 

IMG_0774.thumb.jpeg.ac74b63ae5adee38333943d48bacacf8.jpegIMG_0775.thumb.jpeg.d7a76cd8af407ecce121fa31553e9dec.jpeg

Looking a bit dirty now Saul! :classic_ohmy:

And won't that cover cause condensation?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Saul said:

Got a tent to put my Hornet in to keep the worst of the weather off it. 

IMG_0774.thumb.jpeg.ac74b63ae5adee38333943d48bacacf8.jpegIMG_0775.thumb.jpeg.d7a76cd8af407ecce121fa31553e9dec.jpeg

Fucking state of it .... get it cleaned now .. show it some love .

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Looking a bit dirty now Saul! :classic_ohmy:

And won't that cover cause condensation?

I have thought about that but it has vents and I am sure it is better in there in than out in the pissing rain.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Saul said:

I have thought about that but it has vents and I am sure it is better in there in than out in the pissing rain.  

Iam still pondering what to do with the scoot, bring it in the spare room like in previous winters or leave it in the shed, the shed is vented along the ridge, but it still gets very damp in there in the winter months.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Iam still pondering what to do with the scoot, bring it in the spare room like in previous winters or leave it in the shed, the shed is vented along the ridge, but it still gets very damp in there in the winter months.

Bring it in!

It'll be safer there anyway considering the theft situation there.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Bring it in!

It'll be safer there anyway considering the theft situation there.

It is quite easy to get in through the patio double doors, with the little wooden ramp I made that goes over the door sill.....yeh, bringing it in.

• Like 5

I have got my Ducati ready for winter.  I have brimmed the tank with 105 race fuel and slathered the bike in GT-85.  It is under blankets and a cover now and will stay there until April.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I have got my Ducati ready for winter.  I have brimmed the tank with 105 race fuel and slathered the bike in GT-85.  It is under blankets and a cover now and will stay there until April.

I ought to give the scoot a going over with AFC50 too, but it's a bugger to remove all the Tupperware,  I also have some fuel stabilisation stuff, I may get the scoot out when/if the winter weather allows. 

• Like 3

Alright you feckers you shamed me into it.  Not spotless but cleaner.   I have got a fender extender to put on tomorrow so hopefully that will help a little.  

IMG_0780.thumb.jpeg.5b3a7f09990e59062224d0e286fdd971.jpeg

IMG_0782.thumb.jpeg.ea0b4eac73eaa0d3cd882b2d91e4aa9e.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Saul said:

Alright you feckers you shamed me into it.  Not spotless but cleaner.   I have got a fender extender to put on tomorrow so hopefully that will help a little.  

IMG_0780.thumb.jpeg.5b3a7f09990e59062224d0e286fdd971.jpeg

IMG_0782.thumb.jpeg.ea0b4eac73eaa0d3cd882b2d91e4aa9e.jpeg

toby jones yes GIF by Acorn TV Well done that guy. 👍 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Is the tent thing somehow anchored to the deck? I have a cover for my lawn mower ( because the garage is full of toys and there is no room in there any more) but the damn thing blows away in a mild breeze. I’ve had to tie it down in all the shit weather we’ve had recently. 

• Like 1