• Saul's Honda CB500F
    • Six30's BMW S1000R
    • Skippy's Yamaha FZ6N
    • Sofia's Triumph Speed Triple R
    • XTreme's Honda CB500X
    • Boboneleg´s Suzuki DR650

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, XTreme said:

I'm asking because I've got to reset the front page!

I'll tag you when it's over.

Or, judging by my proficiency in this vote, I'll tag @ Bruce.

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I was going to vote for @Slowlycatchymonkey but I can't seem to find a photo of any of her 15 bikes .............

No Way Wow GIF

You have to take into consideration that if you compete theres a chance you might win and like fuck do I want my bike on the front page of this shitshow 😆

• Haha 2

Thank you!! 

a British bike, in Britain makes me super, super happy!!  And we found out it was really made in Hinckley, so 100% gravy!! 

😘🤘

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Thank you!! 

a British bike, in Britain makes me super, super happy!!  And we found out it was really made in Hinckley, so 100% gravey!! 

😘🤘

is the factory tour worth doing ? .. we went there earlier this year couldn't get on the tour though, fully booked 

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

is the factory tour worth doing ? .. we went there earlier this year couldn't get on the tour though, fully booked 

Degrees of enthusiasm vary, I would say not really worth it but then again we were there on the weekend with production stopped. Also showed up with no booking but they squeezed us in. Also I found the guy annoyingly over enthusiastic about being "addicted to motorcycles", he was playing his part though.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

It is very worth it. It was the 2nd time for me, had gone round in 2005 when the factory was working, very cool to see it all going. This time was Saturday so all quiet. Loved the fact there were engines on pallets on the floor, bike frames kinda lost around the place, almost felt like a gigantic bike shed!! They also have an exhibition area with bikes chronologically organised, very cool. 

We hadn't managed to get tickets online, so I did my best puppies eyes to the lady selling tickets and she got us in. Or else, the lad doing the tour happily accepted 2 more because we were from far away. It was lovely! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Degrees of enthusiasm vary, I would say not really worth it but then again we were there on the weekend with production stopped. Also showed up with no booking but they squeezed us in. Also I found the guy annoyingly over enthusiastic about being "addicted to motorcycles", he was playing his part though.

National motorbike museum is not far from Triumph factory  , we went there , couldn't believe the amount of bikes in there.... never seen so many baking trays either, if you bought a British bike new i reckon you got a baking tray as part of the deal

• Haha 3